Cheap Football Tops

Yeah steptoes comments don't hold up, how much money do you think the people making there's shirts earn?? I'm going to guess there made in somewhere like Taiwan who are most properly getting payed 50 pence a day and a horse shite sandwich for lunch, and then the clubs knock em out for 70 quid a pop, if that's acceptable then I would rather by a snide one tbh
Last seasons Chelsea top was made in Indonesia just checked my tag🤣🤣🤣 then I paid £60 for it

Imo knock off kids football shirts are fair game. They're extortionately priced and the money goes to the sportswear firm not the club.

How much do Premier League clubs make from jersey sales?

Adults who wear football shirts always strike me as a bit odd. Especially those who get the name of a player on the back too. Men like that are probably on a register.

Anyhow, they main issue with buying fake kits online is that the sizing can be all over the place.
I agree on the kids shirts,
But that
Yeah steptoes comments don't hold up, how much money do you think the people making there's shirts earn?? I'm going to guess there made in somewhere like Taiwan who are most properly getting payed 50 pence a day and a horse shite sandwich for lunch, and then the clubs knock em out for 70 quid a pop, if that's acceptable then I would rather by a snide one tbh
How don't my comments hold up,?
Someone provides you with a service but you don't want to pay them,?
A footballer entertains you, so needs paid,
Like the TV repairman needs paid,
Cutting out the middleman (sly) is just the same as not getting the TV man through an agency.
As for the club's bit making money in the shirts , Nike etc pay a handsome fee as sponsorship.

You know someone has list the arguement when all they can do is resort to personal insults, not aimed at you Obi.

I agree on the kids shirts,
But that

How don't my comments hold up,?
Someone provides you with a service but you don't want to pay them,?
A footballer entertains you, so needs paid,
Like the TV repairman needs paid,
Cutting out the middleman (sly) is just the same as not getting the TV man through an agency.
As for the club's bit making money in the shirts , Nike etc pay a handsome fee as sponsorship.

You know someone has list the arguement when all they can do is resort to personal insults, not aimed at you Obi.
If I buy a snide shirt I'm still paying for it tho, someone has made that shirt

Most of these shirts get made in Asia in countries like Bangladesh and others.

My main issue is sadly the pennies those laborers are earning. How such treatment happens of such workers in this day and age can't understand.

Last edited:
A plastic fan then,
IPTV is a stupid comparison, the TV rights are a fixed fee, shirt sales are a percentage.
As for the wages, I take it you wouldn't pay someone that came and installed a satellite dish for you either then,? Both are providing you with a service .
Plastic Fan? I come from 3 generations of Man Utd fans my comments were not insulting, I thought they were a reasonable response to yours. I'll be honest I could not afford to buy genuine shirts same as I could not afford sky sports. I think you have spoken without considering the wider picture. Quite frankly I consider your comments insulting.

If I buy a snide shirt I'm still paying for it tho, someone has made that shirt
But you are doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the team you say you are supporting, so not really supporting it at all, not financially anyway.

Plastic Fan? I come from 3 generations of Man Utd fans my comments were not insulting, I thought they were a reasonable response to yours. I'll be honest I could not afford to buy genuine shirts same as I could not afford sky sports. I think you have spoken without considering the wider picture. Quite frankly I consider your comments insulting.

As above,
My comments are simply factual,
Supporting a club means both manually and financially, buying snide kit is actually the opposite to supporting,
Your comments about me not supporting the sport I support were actually very insulting considering I put maybe 5-10k a year into it , with no gain or otherwise to myself. Merely because I love my sport and actually do support it.
Accusing me of cutting out the middle man , ( I can watch real road racing for free on BBCNI and WSBK on my genuine Eurosport sub) is another misnomer,
Don't judge everyone on your own standards,
Do you live on Scholles,? most people there or Shelley seem to be entitled.

I generally have only bought replica shirts over the years and have worn to games whenever I been to any.

The prices do vary from the cheaper to absolute insane.

Always best to research and keep looking around till you get one at a suitable price.

For many, supporting a team means no more than watching a match on TV and shouting for that team. I really dont see how that makes them any less a fan than me who flies over to Manchester/ London up to 8 times a year to catch a match, buying tickets, programmes, food and drink, plus the obligatory visit to the club shop.
Does my way of supporting my team contribute in some small way towards the direct costs of running a football club? Yes, would I contribute more if I had a season ticket and went every second week? Yes.
Is my contribution in conjunction with all other attending fans(other than corporates, which are a different thing altogether) a MAJOR part of my club's finances? Not on your Nelly!
The vast majority of money coming in is from sponsorships, TV money, prize money, and not forgetting that cash cow - (qualifying for) the champions league, hence he reason my team have not been overburdened by the pandemic and the lack of crowds.

I used to buy a Jersey every second year when there was a regulation (not sure if it was law) forcing clubs to keep the same shirt for two years, but not any longer since they change all three shirts every year. For about 6/7 years I have bought my shirts from a Chinese lady on Facebook - Dai Angus - quality is great, just have to size up one.

I generally have only bought replica shirts over the years and have worn to games whenever I been to any.

The prices do vary from the cheaper to absolute insane.

Always best to research and keep looking around till you get one at a suitable price.
There £70,that's what I paid in JD for this season's top for the eldest lad,came across the cheap tops and the younger one is made up.He doesn't even watch football

There £70,that's what I paid in JD for this season's top for the eldest lad,came across the cheap tops and the younger one is made up.He doesn't even watch football

Ye I honestly couldn't tell the difference with the ones in retail shops which cost upwards of £70 and the ones you can get really cheap from online marketplaces.

Doesn't make a difference to me in the slightest getting a cheap replica tbh. Still supporting my team in my eyes.

Ye I honestly couldn't tell the difference with the ones in retail shops which cost upwards of £70 and the ones you can get really cheap from online marketplaces.
Ah no, you really can tell the difference if you really look up close, however, from a distance, you and I walking side by side, the difference will not be obvious.

Ah no, you really can tell the difference if you really look up close, however, from a distance, you and I walking side by side, the difference will not be obvious.

Ye I agree in that regard mate.

Not had anyone come up to me to this day saying its a fake so shows quality is good :LOL: :LOL:

Deffinatly can tell the difference but nothing major from what I can see.
I compared my Chelsea shirt from last season from Chelsea shop to one I got for £25 and it was only the minor details but from a distance there’s nothing.
Ye I agree in that regard mate.

Not had anyone come up to me to this day saying its a fake so shows quality is good :LOL: :LOL:
there not fakes there just replica makes like when you buy from supporters shop there not the real deal there replica made to sell to supporters with official tags on like the replicas you get from China ect all come with official tags like buying from supporters/club shop

Deffinatly can tell the difference but nothing major from what I can see.
I compared my Chelsea shirt from last season from Chelsea shop to one I got for £25 and it was only the minor details but from a distance there’s nothing.

there not fakes there just replica makes like when you buy from supporters shop there not the real deal there replica made to sell to supporters with official tags on like the replicas you get from China ect all come with official tags like buying from supporters/club shop

I meant "fake" in the sense they are slightly less quality than the ones you get from clubs actual shops.

Should have maybe phrased it better.

I meant "fake" in the sense they are slightly less quality than the ones you get from clubs actual shops.

Should have maybe phrased it better.
Yeah not much difference if you go to right place/person my mate got both England tops from somewhere just before euros started and compared them in JD sports was well funny

But you are doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the team you say you are supporting, so not really supporting it at all, not financially anyway.

As above,
My comments are simply factual,
Supporting a club means both manually and financially, buying snide kit is actually the opposite to supporting,
Your comments about me not supporting the sport I support were actually very insulting considering I put maybe 5-10k a year into it , with no gain or otherwise to myself. Merely because I love my sport and actually do support it.
Accusing me of cutting out the middle man , ( I can watch real road racing for free on BBCNI and WSBK on my genuine Eurosport sub) is another misnomer,
Don't judge everyone on your own standards,
Do you live on Scholles,? most people there or Shelley seem to be entitled.
Have you got confused I dont recall making any reference to you supporting or otherwise a particular sport! I dont know anything about you. I dont give financially to a sport other than at the turnstile but I give my time which I value more than money. I coach open water swimming in the summer and water polo all year round., covid permitting. As far as I am concerned thats an end to it as you obviously have a very narrow set of rules by which you judge others.

Just to give a bit of feedback on this thread - bought a Man City kids kit for a niece before Christmas. Delivery was predictably slower than they said, even when express delivery was paid for, but the quality of the kit was top notch and the fit was accurate to the sizing guide on the site. Good find @pieeater2015

Just to give a bit of feedback on this thread - bought a Man City kids kit for a niece before Christmas. Delivery was predictably slower than they said, even when express delivery was paid for, but the quality of the kit was top notch and the fit was accurate to the sizing guide on the site. Good find @pieeater2015
Kids kits are the exception to buying fake kits for me.

Ive found it so hard to buy genuine Leeds kits for my grandson always out of stock or no shorts in his size, not shirt in his size.

Had no trouble buying him a fake so i did, carnt tell the difference from the genuine kit material on my adult shirt.

Kids kits are the exception to buying fake kits for me.

Ive found it so hard to buy genuine Leeds kits for my grandson always out of stock or no shorts in his size, not shirt in his size.

Had no trouble buying him a fake so i did, carnt tell the difference from the genuine kit material on my adult shirt.

I've bought loads of fake kids football kits when on holiday over the years, some are not great quality - but you'd never know by looking, it's just the feel of them. And some are bang on, compared side by side with genuine kits you can't tell a difference. Same with kids football team tracksuits. Was told in Morocco one year that the Nike ones aren't fake, they're from the Nike factory 'off the back of the wagon' and although I don't believe it to that extent they are bloody good quality copies.

Back