Cheap vpn for a year’s what I need

I got mine from winnmac it’s in dollar currency and they have live chat available and do PayPal goods & services and have telegram support.
Does anyone have a cheap yearly sub to a good top vpn…. Thanks guy’s

What's PIA like with IPTV ? Ok ? I'm not sure if to get PIA with Quidco or Nord

Last edited:
I've had both from quidco and I personally prefer Nord.

Speeds are faster on Nord and Nord has a better app, with pia I find it randomly isn't connected and needs manually doing where as with Nord I never had this issue.

This is also across multiple devices.

VPN unlimited can be found cheap to
Keepsolid ? That's the one I've had issues with. I've had it a while when they offered it with lifetime deals.
On the PC it can take 20mins before it connects to an "Optimised" VPN and freezing on the firestick, not all the time like but enough to annoy. If I turn the VPN off no freezing.

I've swapped to loads of other different countries and the firesticks hard wired with a 480mbps adaptor.

Reactions: m4u
Keepsolid ? That's the one I've had issues with. I've had it a while when they offered it with lifetime deals.
On the PC it can take 20mins before it connects to an "Optimised" VPN and freezing on the firestick, not all the time like but enough to annoy. If I turn the VPN off no freezing.

I've swapped to loads of other different countries and the firesticks hard wired with a 480mbps adaptor.
Yeah that's the one. I just disconnect & reconnect and seems to work

What's PIA like with IPTV ? Ok ? I'm not sure if to get PIA with Quidco or Nord
Yeah tough question, both great so you wouldn’t make a mistake choosing either one to be honest.

I’m use Nord at the min, it’s great. Temped this time around to go with PIA though.

Over the past few weeks I've persisted with VPN Unlimited changing different countries UK Germany but the speed drop is dramatic when the VPN is turned on. Holland seems to be the best or Belgium then all of a sudden they'll be awful, I check speeds with Analiti

On a Fire Cube running a gen Amazon
ethernet adaptor (max100mbps) it drops from 85-90mbps to 12mbps and eventually the buffering starts to kicks in.

I've tried lifting the buffering in Tivimate but it only makes a temporary difference then buffering starts again. Turn VPN off it and Tivimate 90% fine.
I'm only thinking is it the app settings or me ?. I bought 2 lifetime subs a few years ago for about £20 each. Looking on their website their talking $179 surely that can't be right can it ? .
If anyone's any tips with VPN Unlimited let me know

I'm begining to think those who bought the cheap deal with VPN unlimited sometimes back have all been shifted over to a chockablock server

I'm begining to think those who bought the cheap deal with VPN unlimited sometimes back have all been shifted over to a chockablock server
Yeah, pretty sure these servers are under performing due to being over saturated. Log a complaint, see what they say?

Back