Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Mines been good too. Watched footy on mine when main struggled and watched. Few films on it that the others ain't got

Not bad for £6

Yeah the one I bought has quite a lot of VOD, it seems to be a sub that's mainly aimed at Arabic viewers but there's a hell of a lot of 4k (remember when they told us 4k would never be possible on iptv :ROFLMAO:) movies in there, only thing is the descriptions are in foreign and they're dual language so you have to flick it obey to English in the settings when you start every movie. Just a bit short of English TV series tbh.

I only bought a 3 month sub to faff about with on my test box but after a bit of faffing it's working well.
There was no epg when I got it but they did provide a url so might have been down when I tried it.

After creating the bouquets in Jedimaker I just removed everything I didn't want and allocated sky service refs to the ones I kept so that I get full epg. (I only watch documentaries, boxing and the odd film to be fair).
I've recorded a few classic fights from Sky Arena and Sky Mix and a few movies and they've all been flawless.

I don't watch an awful lot but I've not noticed any glitching or freezing on it but I don't watch footy or much premium stuff.
On the downside I tested the support on Whatsapp by asking a noob question about the epg but although it was read, they didn't bother replying.
All in all I'm happy with it for £2.40 a month, just to use on my test box but I wouldn't give up a decent supplier for it. It would be okay as a backup.

I'm not involved in the IPTV scene at all so these are totally unbiased opinions.

I’ve been pleasantly impressed with mine too. I have a main sub for my Firestick but wanted something cheap that I could use on my iPad when working away from home. Like others, it was flawless over the weekend for the footy. It did take me a good few hours to sort the M3U though, it was over 100MB and was crashing every text editor known to man on my Mac. Got there in the end but now I only have a week left of my 1 month sub. Has anyone been able to renew their existing one or do you just have to buy again? Small annoyance if so as it means sifting through the M3U again

I’ve been pleasantly impressed with mine too. I have a main sub for my Firestick but wanted something cheap that I could use on my iPad when working away from home. Like others, it was flawless over the weekend for the footy. It did take me a good few hours to sort the M3U though, it was over 100MB and was crashing every text editor known to man on my Mac. Got there in the end but now I only have a week left of my 1 month sub. Has anyone been able to renew their existing one or do you just have to buy again? Small annoyance if so as it means sifting through the M3U again
Couldn’t you get a app for ipaf that takes url user and password? Mine came with options

Might of got that wrong, is it the content that's crashing it?

Yep sadly it’s the size of the playlists that’s causing crashes. I’ll probably just buy a year from them and hopefully won’t have to keep editing the playlist going forward.

Has anyone been able to renew their existing one or do you just have to buy again? Small annoyance if so as it means sifting through the M3U again

I think if you reply to the message the seller sent you the sub details through on aliexpress then they should be able to advise whether they can extend your sub and maybe give you contact details so you can deal with them directly in future.

I tried one of these , guess I didn't shop around enough cos I paid £6.84 for a month. After dramatically reducing the channel list to around 700 , it worked fine , but , even at the price quoted above of less than a fiver for a month. Thats more than what some very reliable UK based suppliers are charging and they have a back up service , plus sports schedules , daily events categorised into shortcut sections for ease of use etc. IMO anyway , it was a bit of fun sorting the huge list out but you can get infinitely better value and service for less . Everything already set up for you.

I tried one of these , guess I didn't shop around enough cos I paid £6.84 for a month. After dramatically reducing the channel list to around 700 , it worked fine , but , even at the price quoted above of less than a fiver for a month. Thats more than what some very reliable UK based suppliers are charging and they have a back up service , plus sports schedules , daily events categorised into shortcut sections for ease of use etc. IMO anyway , it was a bit of fun sorting the huge list out but you can get infinitely better value and service for less . Everything already set up for you.
Agree but if if you only want it for short time or particular trip away they are ideal for a couple of quid!

Spot on

I tried one of these , guess I didn't shop around enough cos I paid £6.84 for a month.

That's daylight robbery, there's three month subs on there for less than that. And as you say, you can get a sub cheaper than that's already sorted - you've paid the equivalent of £82 a year there.... I'm baffled as to why anyone would spend that amount on a sub with the limitations that have been, and continue to be widely reported on this thread.

That's daylight robbery, there's three month subs on there for less than that. And as you say, you can get a sub cheaper than that's already sorted - you've paid the equivalent of £82 a year there.... I'm baffled as to why anyone would spend that amount on a sub with the limitations that have been, and continue to be widely reported on this thread.
I spent £6.30 for 3 months but the end date on app says December 2023 so that could be 10 months that could be 65p per month 😂

Mine was £7.20 for 3 months.
It was down quite a bit last week and weekend but I assume that might be due to the ddos attacks on servers.

It's been rock solid since then and I watched the 'boxing' on Sunday night and not a single glitch or freeze.
I have stripped 98% of the channels out of my list and had to allocate sky epg though so had to put a bit of work into it.

I never did get a reply from the seller about my query apart from an automated reply on how to buy another sub so zero support at all as far as I can see :LOL:

Not something you would give up a decent provider for!

Back