Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

People safe a fortune on sky anyway subs vary in price £50-100 a year is not much when providers give full support and dedicated apps with built-in vpns. 3 months chinese subs are £12 which is £48 per year no support or working EPG and a massive list of channels to sort out no thanks.
I cannot disagree with reguards to epg and massive lists of channels to sort out, and already stated that why I use iptveditor , but it does not bother me having to put some work in to get my playlists sorted out to the way I want them.
but everyone to there own thing but at $24.60 for two accounts for the year has done me fine for backup and have had for last few years.

But I can see the way this thread is going some already asking for sources and just new members but if they really want reliable then they can ask in IPTV request section and go for TK Veterans :smiley:

this is just a wee experiment
I know I have wasted my money before I have started, it no big deal

I’m not goInk to cry or rant my keyboard ass off lol

I just want to know how bad can it be and will it be bad?

Worth a test, I think

So here is the specs

Cost £5, could have had best offer, but why wait
Length 365 days
Live channels
Vod

So what I’m looking for is

How long before I get anything, if I get everything
How long will it last
Channel selection
Vod selection
Quality

Bit of fun, no harm in it, if the person takes the £5, so be it

Might be a good time for some people to remind themselves of the purpose of this thread so here is post number 1 - note the "bit of fun, no harm in it" ending.

Sorry pal, didn’t mean to derail it. Just amused me while searching for the subs.

I‘m interested in ordering a sub to use on my iPad but still unable to locate a listing. Would someone be kind enough to PM me the seller/item they used please.

I don't think anyone will recommend one as you're taking a speculative punt on this type of sub. Plenty should come up if you search "iptv subscription" there.

Working a treat for the football today for those members who were worried that 3pm matches wouldn't be on.

Screenshot_2023-02-11-15-14-03-50_b02d3ef870b687d7f2246b041583b466.jpg

Just an update on this sub after trialling it for a while now...

Pros

Cheap
Huge range of channels.
Quality of streams varying between 4k and SD so something to suit everyone's needs.
Easy to purchase.
Buyer protection if bought through PayPal.
Full UK package and easy to remove channels/categories you don't want.
Use tivimate, smarters etc

Cons

It makes people who sell iptv angry.

Just an update on this sub after trialling it for a while now...

Pros

Cheap
Huge range of channels.
Quality of streams varying between 4k and SD so something to suit everyone's needs.
Easy to purchase.
Buyer protection if bought through PayPal.
Full UK package and easy to remove channels/categories you don't want.
Use tivimate, smarters etc

Cons

It makes people who sell iptv angry.
Mines been good too. Watched footy on mine when main struggled and watched. Few films on it that the others ain't got

Not bad for £6

Yawn.
Judging by the IPTV request thread this hasn't had the desired effect, regardless of how many pointless bumps it gets.
Perhaps if you started dishing out a :love: on every reply it might get a bit more interest

Your theories about me don't make any sense. First you say I sell the quality of service widely considered to be the best iptv available, then you say I sell cheap subs, then you say I want everyone to buy Chinese subs. You're a strange, strange man.

Back