Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

what search terms are you lot using to find them?

Just try "IPTV Subscription"

A lot of the ads look like it's a device for sale but it's not, it's a sub. I just looked and one of the top search results is a 1 month sub for £1.50, worth checking it out at that price.

Just try "IPTV Subscription"

A lot of the ads look like it's a device for sale but it's not, it's a sub. I just looked and one of the top search results is a 1 month sub for £1.50, worth checking it out at that price.
It will work. Quite a few wont have ppv or 3pm you will defintley need a editor and probably a VPN. They genrally need loads of sorting out.

For e.g

They will just lump all UK channels together.

It will work. Quite a few wont have ppv or 3pm you will defintley need a editor and probably a VPN. They genrally need loads of sorting out.

For e.g

They will just lump all UK channels together.

Yeah I think we've established that already.

Have you not found one
Yes, I got the m3u next day in the seller messages on AliExpress.
I only got it as something to mess about with on my test box but it works well.

I created bouquets with jedimaker and then edited all the channels with Notepad++ to give friendly names so that picons worked.

The epg didn't work at all so I also edited the bouquets with the sky service references to pull in sky epg.

1_0_19_EDA_7E0_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230210165720.jpg

1_0_19_EDA_7E0_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230210165944.jpg

Yes, I got the m3u next day in the seller messages on AliExpress.
I only got it as something to mess about with on my test box but it works well.

I created bouquets with jedimaker and then edited all the channels with Notepad++ to give friendly names so that picons worked.

The epg didn't work at all so I also edited the bouquets with the sky service references to pull in sky epg.

View attachment 88000

View attachment 88001

Well worth the little bit of tinkering about. Are the Sky Sports channels 25fps on yours?

People safe a fortune on sky anyway subs vary in price £50-100 a year is not much when providers give full support and dedicated apps with built-in vpns. 3 months chinese subs are £12 which is £48 per year no support or working EPG and a massive list of channels to sort out no thanks.

People safe a fortune on sky anyway subs vary in price £50-100 a year is not much when providers give full support and dedicated apps with built-in vpns. 3 months chinese subs are £12 which is £48 per year no support or working EPG and a massive list of channels to sort out no thanks.
The Chinese ones vary from £5 to £9.for 3 months! Ideal if you need one for that period! I got one to take on a trip abroad so that I don't breach my One line sub at home

Mine is purely for my test box and for messing about with bouquets etc. Definitely wouldn't want to rely on it and no discernable support either.
Not a bad idea having one on a firestick for the hols though (y)

Mine is purely for my test box and for messing about with bouquets etc. Definitely wouldn't want to rely on it and no discernable support either.
Not a bad idea having one on a firestick for the hols though (y)
Yes you could put one on your phone or firestick do a quick hide the boquets you dont want using a app.

But smything more. Just too much

Yes you could put one on your phone or firestick do a quick hide the boquets you dont want using a app.

But smything more. Just too much
You don’t really have to hide the bouquets if you don’t want as they don’t effect your viewing.
I can't understand why all the resellers are rattled by this, nobody has said they're a replacement for their main sub, eveyone has explained their own reasons for having the sub.
always good to have a backup/sub from elsewhere whether it be cheap or not imo as some subs has channels others don’t have and vice versa

What people are pointing out pup. Its not as good value as it seems.

You need a editor to sort it all out. Which will take a while.

The one i tested did have epg and icons.

But would take a while to sort out. Then if you want to add epg etc its even longer as quite a few dont have it.
You don’t really need epg if only using for football and ppv joe posts fixtures for football and I’m pretty sure everyone knows what channels football is on by now lol

What people are pointing out pup. Its not as good value as it seems.

You need a editor to sort it all out. Which will take a while.

The one i tested did have epg and icons.

But would take a while to sort out. Then if you want to add epg etc its even longer as quite a few dont have it.

You keep repeating this and nobody disputes it, people who are using these great value subs have posted about the pros and cons of them.

Back