Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Right I’m going to try again but with cam this time
So had a search had a test
Seller was quick always a good sign, but looking money, helping might be different.
Wasn’t as cheaper as the £5 iptv
But £20 for 39 months for 7 lines for 2 devices and sayreal local server
Does euro, uk, cable.

Seems good enough haven’t had any freezing yet

is it hops in the menu that tells you how many times it freezes?

Right I’m going to try again but with cam this time
So had a search had a test
Seller was quick always a good sign, but looking money, helping might be different.
Wasn’t as cheaper as the £5 iptv
But £20 for 39 months for 7 lines for 2 devices and sayreal local server
Does euro, uk, cable.

Seems good enough haven’t had any freezing yet

is it hops in the menu that tells you how many times it freezes?

Pass me a line mate :sneaky:

boght cheap off reddit 20 for the year one lasted a month and the other is still active. But this is glitch channels on and off all the time freezing. Bought one off here at te weekend before the boxing played boxing fine and no issues it was more than 20 quid but shows you pay little you get sh1t

boght cheap off reddit 20 for the year one lasted a month and the other is still active. But this is glitch channels on and off all the time freezing. Bought one off here at te weekend before the boxing played boxing fine and no issues it was more than 20 quid but shows you pay little you get sh1t

In your experience
So your saying just go for the most expensive?

I paid £65 for year on mine no blocks no major glitches freezing to write home about exellent vod easy to get intouch withtook a month's of ebay for £8 and it was non stop buffer freeze 60% of channels just blank screen but as they saying goes don't put all your eggs in one basket lol

so the cheaper one was better then?
I bought one on eBay a couple of years ago for £18 year no VOD just to give it a try it was really good! I kept with my main one as well £45 year Inc VOD I bought another one for bedroom and one for Son in law all still going great!! and he survived the XC crash! Sometimes cheap works!

Back