View attachment 59936

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" Enter Code "
Enter CODE in the order it is read :
For Example, to Enter Code 12345
Press Preset 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5
The Code will Enter Itself Automatically
Take my apology, I tryied it now again, and this 5 digit code I put there. I don´t know, what did I wrong yesterday. Code is accepted, sorry once again. Just I have another problem, radio is working, but no sound, But this problem was already before and I guess this is not issue for this thread. Thanks a lot for that code .

Take my apology, I tryied it now again, and this 5 digit code I put there. I don´t know, what did I wrong yesterday. Code is accepted, sorry once again. Just I have another problem, radio is working, but no sound, But this problem was already before and I guess this is not issue for this thread.
No

Looking for Radio Code for a Chrysler Radio.
Part No: P05064403AI

Anyone?
Thanks in advance Rosťa
Reminder ..!!

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum.

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !

Last edited:
Chrysler 200 radio

Part No: P68226693AC (UPDATED)
Serial number TVPQN21840HAZE (UPDATED)

Don't you need the VIN of the car the radio came from or the VIN of the car it is going into (My car)?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello guys,
could you help me please with radio code for JEEP please? I´v bought it from Italy and haven´t found the code anywhwre.
Thank you MIKE

Attachments

• IMG-20210628-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20210628-WA0014.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 4
Glad you agree with the code @Joan ...
Thank you for your compliments !!

But it would be nice to ask the members to make their presentation, 99% of the members of this section "radio codes" only pretend to be helped for the radio codes and we no longer see them on the Forum, unless 'they need other codes, but always without their presentation being made.

Thank you if you understand the other members who take great pleasure in welcoming them to the "presentation" section.

Thank you for your compliments !!

But it would be nice to ask the members to make their presentation, 99% of the members of this section "radio codes" only pretend to be helped for the radio codes and we no longer see them on the Forum, unless 'they need other codes, but always without their presentation being made.

Thank you if you understand the other members who take great pleasure in welcoming them to the "presentation" section.

May I commend you again, you are doing a most excellent job in asking new members to make a presentation, along with providing easy direct links to our forum’s Introduction section for them.

I am very pleased to leave this job to you, as I see you’ve made a lovely template post for this specific purpose.

I do enjoy providing radio codes for new members, I’m sure we can work well as a good team here in helping new members.

I am not quite sure what you mean by members of the radio codes section pretending to be helped. In my experience I’ve met many who have been most grateful for receiving a radio code.

We do have to accept that many members, perhaps most, visiting the radio code section, may not be interested in any other topics covered by our forum, but I don’t see that as a problem.

I’d like to wish you every success in encouraging new members to make their presentations in the introductions section for both yourself and all members who enjoy making welcoming posts in the presentation section.

Back