Chrysler Radio Code Help Request

Personally I would prefer the 'Radio Codes' section to be restricted to forum supporters or long term members only.
£6 is not a lot to ask for a radio code compared to what a garage would charge.

I've just done a quick scan of the radio codes section and at least 90% have never returned after receiving their code. Many don't even say thanks.
If they can go to the effort of becoming a member, why not ask for a small donation to the site?

Personally I would prefer the 'Radio Codes' section to be restricted to forum supporters or long term members only.

I've just done a quick scan of the radio codes section and at least 90% have never returned after receiving their code. Many don't even say thanks.
If they can go to the effort of becoming a member, why not ask for a small donation to the site?
Get where your coming from but if this section becomes restricted then those who are legitimate in getting a radio code will suffer.

It may be unfair to some if you punish the rest with such restrictions.

Get where your coming from but if this section becomes restricted then those who are legitimate in getting a radio code will suffer.

It may be unfair to some if you punish the rest with such restrictions.
I don't see £6 for a radio code as punishment to be fair. I think it's a bargain.
I wouldn't be bothered anyway. It's not like they make any contribution apart from generating a bit of site traffic and making TK look like there are a lot more members than there are realistically.
Many are never seen again after they have their code.

I've even started checking if new members have been directed to the introductions thread from the radio section before welcoming them.
I can't see the point in laying out the welcome mat for people who only intend to visit once.

NB. I am in a ratty mood due to having a bad case of the 'farmers' :coldsweat:

You may compare what a garage may charge but the reality is, that all the radio codes being provided on this forum
are available freely from hundreds of other forums. Not just that, thesoftware I use is mostly free to download as well
on the internet.

I have always been very much against charging for serial number radio codes. I personally view it as a scamming racking
and I include the motor manufacturers in this, and as such I don't think it would be a good idea to tar TechKings with this
either.

I know some forums campaign for "donations if you've been helped" kind of thing, but that I guess is a suggestion for
suggestion forum..

I don't see £6 for a radio code as punishment to be fair. I think it's a bargain.
I wouldn't be bothered anyway. It's not like they make any contribution apart from generating a bit of site traffic and making TK look like there are a lot more members than there are realistically.
Many are never seen again after they have their code.

I've even started checking if new members have been directed to the introductions thread from the radio section before welcoming them.
I can't see the point in laying out the welcome mat for people who only intend to visit once.

NB. I am in a ratty mood due to having a bad case of the 'farmers' :coldsweat:

Completely get where your coming from.

But tbh I think not just on here but on other forums be it radio codes or whatever else new members will just get what they want and do one.

Just the reality and just something I guess that has become accepted.

Hallo Guys,
can you someone please help me with radio code for Chrysler Concorde?

Thank you and Best Regards
K.

SN: TQ1AA3569A4869
Part no. P04858543AC-A
Supplier 17719A
Date Code 3569

May I commend you again, you are doing a most excellent job in asking new members to make a presentation, along with providing easy direct links to our forum’s Introduction section for them.

I am very pleased to leave this job to you, as I see you’ve made a lovely template post for this specific purpose.

I do enjoy providing radio codes for new members, I’m sure we can work well as a good team here in helping new members.

I am not quite sure what you mean by members of the radio codes section pretending to be helped. In my experience I’ve met many who have been most grateful for receiving a radio code.

We do have to accept that many members, perhaps most, visiting the radio code section, may not be interested in any other topics covered by our forum, but I don’t see that as a problem.

I’d like to wish you every success in encouraging new members to make their presentations in the introductions section for both yourself and all members who enjoy making welcoming posts in the presentation section.
How can I contact you? I need help to get code for my Chrysler radio. Please contact me. srpmarlon@gmail.com

Morning all

Here is my information including both labels, anyhelp would be appreciated

S/N T00BE264157326
Supplier 36670
P05091210AC
type NTG4 RHW

Back