S/N T30QN114414420

Supplier 64469S

Date Code 1144 1703

Part No. P05091301AC

Thanks! :)
Hi, try code 1xxx, full in PM..
or +38 099 23 07 916 Viber . WhatsApp
BR Victor REZON Ukraine

It makes no difference to me personally. I was surprised that he needed another code for a different radio within 2 months :unsure:
Unless of course he's a dealer and charging customers for a service that TK provide for free.

It makes no difference to me personally. I was surprised that he needed another code for a different radio within 2 months :unsure:
Unless of course he's a dealer and charging customers for a service that TK provide for free.

Really, a couple of codes in two months, is very much an ordinary motorist for me. If it were a person engaged in any meaningful activity of selling radio codes, I'd expect they'd need a lot more requests.
than just two in a month. Also, I should add, the software to do this is widely available and cheap, sometimes even free with a packet of cornflakes.

I have seen one member on here ask for several Chrysler codes and I checked him out, he's involved as a Chrysler used car sales/workshop ... I'm ok with that, he's not selling codes, just getting radio's working
for his customers who buy cars or have them serviced..

In all situations I've mentioned, I'm happy to help always, but of course if I thought that someone was selling codes or working with others offline to sell codes from serial number, I'd share your concern.

Hello,i have a problem with my radio from a chrysler voyager model P04858543AG-A serial number TQ1AA1501A1582 supplier 17719A i need the unlock code,thanks in advance.

I think it is not, it makes me repeat and the third time to wait

I've re-checked your serial number and still have the same code...

All I can suggest is you re-check the serial number you've given and ensure the radio has both power supply feeds (i.e. ignition power and permanent/memory power)

I think the data is correct, I will check again, and otherwise I placed the connectors just as they were ... I do not know that it can be

I entered the code again and it was locked again..and I put the connectors as they were at first ..

Yeah, you're definately not kidding me, that's a lovely photograph of the serial number you've given me.

Could well be that your radio has been re-coded in the past to another code.

Back