cinema hd

Tbh if you can afford VOD/plex service then go for it as that's where it's at.

Free apps are only great if you have RD service.also. Trust me using these apps with just free links as standard are crap.

Yes VOD is better but you if watching say a series youve got to try and remember last episode you watched that is why I use HD Cinema But Will need to get updated addfree version it is garbage with adds and if staying with older working addfree version half the links are not updated. Cat<ouse was ok just Cinema HD clone but it is slow. And I also have RD.

My Cinema HD has been on box over 6 months now and has updated a few times, for a free app its helped me out a few times with missing series on my vod !
I use vod Netflix and prime so dont use it a lot, but it does come in handy! I have never had a missing link with it!

Noticed that as of this morning Cinema HD and unlockmytv both have their tv/box sets down. I have checked Nova and Beetv and they are both working fine.

Noticed that as of this morning Cinema HD and unlockmytv both have their tv/box sets down. I have checked Nova and Beetv and they are both working fine.
Just seen a troypoint notification saying that Cinema HD has gone down temporary!

CInema Hd is back up again and working well , no problems through a firestick. If you feel I've helped you in some small way please hit the like button guys....thanks.

Back