cinema hd

Ye as satspain says it's working again.

Just wish free links were better as with and without VPN near enough same links.

Ye had it before. Will look into again.

But using app just as it is with free links. Can remember though free links were better than what they are now.

I haven't got ads on mine! Not sure where I got it though! May have been @Joe156 I have updated it when asked and still no ads! It must be a moderated version because the older one I had you had to knock off a silly and before viewing!
I've noticed some of the modded apks are pretty brutal on your system and most are riddled with malware. I haven't came across a modded version of cinema HD free that doesn't have ads m8. To begin with it runs dinky doo no ads etc however, the more you use it in parallel with Google play etc ads somehow start to appear when selecting links and choosing different ext player etc. Get adguard m8 this sorted the ads issue for me

I've noticed some of the modded apks are pretty brutal on your system and most are riddled with malware. I haven't came across a modded version of cinema HD free that doesn't have ads m8. To begin with it runs dinky doo no ads etc however, the more you use it in parallel with Google play etc ads somehow start to appear when selecting links and choosing different ext player etc. Get adguard m8 this sorted the ads issue for me
I don't need anything yet as I don't have any ads! I have Cyberflix without ads too

Depends where you get the modded apks from mate. As some are trustworthy. For example from here ones put up by @joe516

I had ad free version of cinema hd but was old one and was having issues with links so updated and stuck with latest one with ads.

Ad blockers not that effective imo especially with apps.

I don't need anything yet as I don't have any ads! I have Cyberflix without ads too
Yeah sound mate, I thought you had an ad problem from your post further up. I have cyberflix vip, this is good app also is this the version you have? Stremio is also a good one if you install the community addons m8

Yeah sound mate, I thought you had an ad problem from your post further up. I have cyberflix vip, this is good app also is this the version you have? Stremio is also a good one if you install the community addons m8
Cyberflix VIP still any good. Hadnt been updated for ages hence why deleted that.

i had cyberflix to be honest worked most of the time. However, i am a recent convert to tvzion

I didn't mention anything about sly q or been rich was marley stating that I don't bother with free movie apps as I said decent vod or plex account/sub if people can afford new shields formuler boxes ect surely can afford to pay for a vod service!!! Just my opinion lol
You will never get the content on a plex server as you are totally reliant on the service provider to update content. I have been using tvzion with real debrid and to be honest has not missed a trick. I have found most plex servers are just the same as the VOD content supplied with IPTV

You will never get the content on a plex server as you are totally reliant on the service provider to update content. I have been using tvzion with real debrid and to be honest has not missed a trick. I have found most plex servers are just the same as the VOD content supplied with IPTV
Probably so mate lol

There are a few which huge plex servers in terms of titles/content than VOD on IPTV. Those plex servers I believe do get updated daily.

But I get where your coming from.

Back