CinemaHD

also i have found that you need a real debrid account for good links... otherwise the free links are not worth it imo
Completely agree, an RD or Premiumize sub is totally worth it if you watch a lot of movies and shows

Completely agree, an RD or Premiumize sub is totally worth it if you watch a lot of movies and shows
I did have a look at Premiumize but thought prices a lot more expensive compaired to RD which I have used for years since moving from Rapid Share

I did have a look at Premiumize but thought prices a lot more expensive compaired to RD which I have used for years since moving from Rapid Share
I have both.
RD went down the other day and I hear they've lost a lot of their cached torrents (they will eventually come back). its always good to have a backup option with streaming

Tried premiumize before but too expensive as you stated. RD is awesome and best imo.

With RD I have noticed torrents are not shown as downloaded if using private trackers which is useful also.

Rapidshare and megaupload oh those were the days when used them more than torrents lol.

I have both.
RD went down the other day and I hear they've lost a lot of their cached torrents (they will eventually come back). its always good to have a backup option with streaming
Don't Get Blocked by Real-Debrid

Real-Debrid has become the target of a large scale DDoS attack over the past few days.

This stems from an Auto Resolve setting in many popular free streaming applications.

If you are a Real-Debrid user, you must disable Auto Resolve or risk the chance of being blocked.

If you're blocked, your high quality, no-buffer links won't show up anymore.

advice regarding RD by troypoint (y)

Hope issues with RD dont last for long as its the no 1 multi hoster out there.

Also dont help you got file hosts and other services who hate them and want to cause them issues.

Just my own experience.

Have found on older versions of this app that RD tend to show up much less.

But soon as you update to the latest version significant RD links in different qualities show.

Again just my own experience regarding this. Sure it be different for others using RD on different versions of this app.

Further to add from testing more last few hours it seems like tvzion before cinema hd has a torrents feature.

So whatever torrents you have saved in RD. In cinema hd you can play them which is awesome I think.

Especially useful for sports etc like me which is not on this app but the app can play these files via the torrent feature and it's flawless.

Only 1080i torrents few I had struggled in cinema hd but 95% of torrents tested played flawless.

Best app hands down now for me with RD linked to it.

Hello Everyone. I have recently down loaded cinemas hd onto a 2nd gen firestick. Hoping you experts can shed some light on a few things.... To minimise the dreaded buffering on links, i have done all the usual, delete non used apps, cache cleared, ran a speed test (over 100mg), Mostly all my tips gained via troy point. I have not delved into vpn, rd links generator...Is this really the way to go? Also, i know there is a selection of playes i can choose to run the films...Does any player have the "downloaded information" on the bar at the bottom of the screen? This would give me the chance to start a film, pause it and wait until i can see a good amount has loaded before i commence watching? Any help. Always grateful!

Hello Everyone. I have recently down loaded cinemas hd onto a 2nd gen firestick. Hoping you experts can shed some light on a few things.... To minimise the dreaded buffering on links, i have done all the usual, delete non used apps, cache cleared, ran a speed test (over 100mg), Mostly all my tips gained via troy point. I have not delved into vpn, rd links generator...Is this really the way to go? Also, i know there is a selection of playes i can choose to run the films...Does any player have the "downloaded information" on the bar at the bottom of the screen? This would give me the chance to start a film, pause it and wait until i can see a good amount has loaded before i commence watching? Any help. Always grateful!
Use the default player in the app jimbo

Moshbeth. Does the default player give you a real time indication on how much has successfully loaded? Couldn't see it when I tried....

The free links will generally cause issues and are poorer quality mate.

Those who use cinema hd and similar free apps use RD linked to the app which then gives you premium quality links 1080p, 4k etc.

Generally you would not experience buffering on those links if your setup configured correctly.

Thats the issue im having channel king. Even using an old lap top, and streaming from f movies, 123 movies etc is giving me more stable viewing results then the stick. with cinema hd..... But is a messier hook up!

May have to give RD a go.....

The stick is not the problem mate.

Likely cinema hd free streams causing such differing results for you.

Get a RD sub for one month and link to cinema hd and see how streams are for you then.

From my own experience RD streams work great with cinema hd.

Last edited:
Thats the issue im having channel king. Even using an old lap top, and streaming from f movies, 123 movies etc is giving me more stable viewing results then the stick. with cinema hd..... But is a messier hook up!

May have to give RD a go...

Premiumize links are better than Rd links.
Iv used them both, you will find a larger selection with Premiumize.
But there slightly more expensive.

If you look online, you can buy Cinema Hd accounts with Premiumize Links.
These are mostly Cracked accounts, but they work very well.

Back