Classic Keano

channelking

Not sure anyone seen the half time punditry of Keane. Classic Keane at his best :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I know he doesnt mean to be funny but this man is hilarious and brutally honest which this game we love severely lacks.

Love this guy and spot on about De gea. Aint been world class for few years imo. Nor is he today.

he is a god amongst men

as a player and pundit he is miles ahead.

have you seen the gallery peter coruch has made in his honour?

Not sure anyone seen the half time punditry of Keane. Classic Keane at his best :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I know he doesnt mean to be funny but this man is hilarious and brutally honest which this game we love severely lacks.

Love this guy and spot on about De gea. Aint been world class for few years imo. Nor is he today.

De gea does make mistakes in crucial games, yes he's saved us alot but the last 12 months he's been so hit and miss, I personally think he had his heart set on Madrid and then they signed coutrois

Madrid still haunts him I think.

IMO we need to give henderson no 1 jersey next season. Cant be any worse than De gea.

Yeah 100% agree, Henderson is 23 years old, had a few great loan spells, everyone at the club seems to hold him in high regards, problem is now for us is whos going to want de gea? If he was available that is, and who's going to pay the money apart from Madrid

I wouldnt get rid of De gea for a few seasons yet.

Let both goalies fight it out. Maybe will bring that fire back in De gea which he clearly has lost.

I really want Henderson in the team and want to see how he does at such a massive club.

At least its good to see Keane is still passionate about his old club, enjoyed watching him last night, classic, Patrice Evra has been in his firing line a few times now.
Utd fans should be thankful though as I can remember Paddy Roache, their sub keeper from the mid to late seventies, if you heard Alex Stepney was injured, and Roache was playing, then you knew Utd would be getting beat, he was really bad, showing my age now.

I wouldnt get rid of De gea for a few seasons yet.

Let both goalies fight it out. Maybe will bring that fire back in De gea which he clearly has lost.

I really want Henderson in the team and want to see how he does at such a massive club.
Problem is u keep de gea for another few years and get absolutely nothing for him then

Henderson won't be staying at utd especially after the season he's had with sheff utd what an exceptional keeper for such a young age.
Agree de gea was set on real, move but courtois is 100 times better imo

Keane doesnt a give a sh*t about impressing anyone like other pundits seem to do. He just says it as it is. Guy is a legend. Awesom player and also awesome pundit.

No one is saying get rid of De gea, still good goalie and we need him still. But I think next season is the time to give the gloves to another top goalie in Henderson.

Both challenging each other can only be a good thing for the club.

Henderson won't be staying at utd especially after the season he's had with sheff utd what an exceptional keeper for such a young age.
Yeah your right baz if hendo gets loaned out again or don't get games he will go and don't blame him hes far 2 good to sit on the bench

Nah courtois is overrated, de gea still better than him imo.

Henderson wants to be at United and wants to be in the first time. He aint going anywhere and United wont let him either.

Keane doesnt a give a sh*t about impressing anyone like other pundits seem to do. He just says it as it is. Guy is a legend. Awesom player and also awesome pundit.

No one is saying get rid of De gea, still good goalie and we need him still. But I think next season is the time to give the gloves to another top goalie in Henderson.

Both challenging each other can only be a good thing for the club.
Yea but the problem with that is that de gea don't stay if he ent number one that's why I'm saying united better make the decision now because 2 /3 years time he's worth nothing

Nah courtois is overrated, de gea still better than him imo.

Henderson wants to be at United and wants to be in the first time. He aint going anywhere and United wont let him either.
Ck if he dont get number 1 he's off mate, there no way in a million years his advisors let him keep getting loaned out

Question will be if you can keep both who do you choose.

If you thinking of the future then I would say Henderson.

But then who wants De Gea as his dream move was Madrid?

We still have top second goalie if needed in romero

Question will be if you can keep both who do you choose.

If you thinking of the future then I would say Henderson.

But then who wants De Gea as his dream move was Madrid?

We still have top second goalie if needed in romero
That's the problem bro, both want no 1, I think 1 deffo goes and I have a funny feeling it will be henderson which I dont think is the right move, and yeah romero one of the best gk in the league, he might even force a move

Pogba is another interesting one.

Because our midfield is great with both pogba and fernandez in it.

Pogba being too inconsistent is major issue. But quality is there. Do you risk losing that in the transfer window.

That's the problem bro, both want no 1, I think 1 deffo goes and I have a funny feeling it will be henderson which I dont think is the right move, and yeah romero one of the best gk in the league, he might even force a move

Funny mate we have 3 best goalies probably in europe and may lose all of them.

Still like De gea but I really really hope they dont fekk up and let world class potential goalie in henderson go.

Pogba is another interesting one.

Because our midfield is great with both pogba and fernandez in it.

Pogba being too inconsistent is major issue. But quality is there. Do you risk losing that in the transfer window.
Again mate I personally think now that no 1 wants him, I dont think real want him, I think with bruno coming in, its hit pogba that he could end up just drifting away but fingers crossed his attitude has changed and he starts putting a shift in but ill be honest, I don't think he will change and he will always be the same stroppy guy who basically when you need your big guns fireing he just dont show up

Back