Cloud ibox2 review - guide - tutorial.

You can buy all over. Dont pay over £60 and make sure its the new se version with A on the remote and no scart connection.
v few will put on image for you now but its not too hard to get image here and put on.

Hi there very green no nothing about these boxes just seen my mate with 1
I'm looking to buy ibox 2 not sure which to buy ibox 2+ or the ibox 2 se why should it have an A on remote & no scart

Thats the se. To be honest I would recommend the zgemma star 2s Twin tuner from ibox people. Both ibox2+ will soon be out of production therefore support will end. So either buy 2s or wait for the new single s in march. But for 80-85 for twin box its worth it imho.

The reason for Aand no scart is its the newer model

Hi to all this stuff is very baffling I'm starting to wish I had stuck with my Skybox f5s ..I have received my Cloud ibox2 plus connected it all up I used dcc to put my cline in and now I aint got a clue on finding channels or do I need to install pluggins to get the sky channels I have downloaded Jenseneverest backup files but not sure where to go next ...I think I've probably confused myself lol any help appreciated thanks Vince

I would open a thread on main board bud (below the section you have just posted) as more chance of others seeing it. What image did you install on the box or have you left the factory image (openpli) installed on it? Did you buy the SE version (hdmi only on back) or the standard plus box (hdmi & scart connections)? Ypu do not need channel lists for these boxes, you use autobouquets maker, which is built in to most images

I would open a thread on main board bud (below the section you have just posted) as more chance of others seeing it. What image did you install on the box or have you left the factory image (openpli) installed on it? Did you buy the SE version (hdmi only on back) or the standard plus box (hdmi & scart connections)? Ypu do not need channel lists for these boxes, you use autobouquets maker, which is built in to most images

Mine is the se version not installed anything yet.... I've got channels now and put cline in but no sky channels working so lots more learning to do

Hi guys, recently purchased a new cloud ibox 2 plus and got it setup and working thanks to all the info already on here, running it on openPLI image at present.

Can anyone help as to how I record on this box?

u need a usb initialised And mounted and set to hold recordings, epg and stuff.

After that u can use record button or epg then set timer to record

Hi can some one please help on how to turn it off. iBox cloud 2 plus

A voiceover has recently started to give background information which I neither want nor need. A announcer's voice over that describes what the actor(s) are doing on the screen. It's for the blind, can't find where to turn off....

Many thanks

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ----------

new tech online store

The IP adress that he's talking about isn't a publically accessible one that can be accessed from the internet! Rather its a private network IP address, created by his router & assigned to each new device he connects to his home network as they ask for access, using the router,s DHCP protocol. They're of a standardized form generally, unless tweaked by a networking nerd & he isnt taking any kind of risk in publishing it here, but it IS helpful for somebody unfamiliar with routers & home networks, as it gives them an idea of the sort of thing they're looking for.

hi folks - I have a line starting with N:

Which file do I put this in on the cloud ibox 2 plus ( using Sucmnsee image ) and do I leave the N: off?

Cheers

Back