Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

computers on the cheap

dee

TK Veteran
is there any desent sites out there were i can get a mate a running computer on the cheap,aprt from ebay any help would be apprieciated.

homesick

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
if building a pc is an option for you, you could go even cheaper by cutting out the costs of labor. and doing the work yourself. which is not hard at all.

rtm27

VIP Member
I would check newegg; I've moved away from tigerdirect, as their website is partnered with comp usa, which went belly flop a few months ago.

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
is there any desent sites out there were i can get a mate a running computer on the cheap,aprt from ebay any help would be apprieciated.

try this here dee i know quite a few people that buy products from them.

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ankermann:

Check these guy's out.

They are trustworthy & ship really fast.

You just couldn't buy the parts & build it yourself for the prices they are charging for some of their systems.

You can customize any system too.

Website.

Look at this i7 for example:

-

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
I would check newegg; I've moved away from tigerdirect, as their website is partnered with comp usa, which went belly flop a few months ago.

Little late hear, but TigerDirect and CompUSA are now both (also Circuit City just recently) owned by Systemax. I have done quiet a bit of shopping from TigerDirect and have been very pleased with them. Also one of my first computers was a Systemax build bought from them. Ran forever, until lightning got the motherboard.