computers on the cheap

dee

TK Veteran
is there any desent sites out there were i can get a mate a running computer on the cheap,aprt from ebay any help would be apprieciated.

if building a pc is an option for you, you could go even cheaper by cutting out the costs of labor. and doing the work yourself. which is not hard at all.

I would check newegg; I've moved away from tigerdirect, as their website is partnered with comp usa, which went belly flop a few months ago.

is there any desent sites out there were i can get a mate a running computer on the cheap,aprt from ebay any help would be apprieciated.

try this here dee i know quite a few people that buy products from them.

Ankermann:

Check these guy's out.

They are trustworthy & ship really fast.

You just couldn't buy the parts & build it yourself for the prices they are charging for some of their systems.

You can customize any system too.

Website.

Look at this i7 for example:

-

I would check newegg; I've moved away from tigerdirect, as their website is partnered with comp usa, which went belly flop a few months ago.

Little late hear, but TigerDirect and CompUSA are now both (also Circuit City just recently) owned by Systemax. I have done quiet a bit of shopping from TigerDirect and have been very pleased with them. Also one of my first computers was a Systemax build bought from them. Ran forever, until lightning got the motherboard.

Back