Confused

knap1975

Hi I have the zgemma h 2s i have flashed it and scanned and got the free channels, i have tried to add a cline/nline on both flashfxp and filezilla but both etc are empty can anyone help please ??

If you want to set it up from scratch I suggest you read through Kiddac's great setup guide.

If you want all the hard work done for you I suggest installed a pre-build image. There are several available for download in the downloads section including the one in my signature.

But to address your issue directly, your c/n line need to go in the usr/keys folder if you are using the OpenATV 5.1 system.

Hi thanks for the reply i think i have open atv 5.1 it states that on the box but i have a different skin which is Vix does that make a difference ? is there a way to put my gift code for my channels i have paid for straight inot the zgemma box and not through flashfxp or filezila ? I was sent CCcam.cfg file and can only open it through notepad, I have tried dragging and dropping the CCam.cfg file into the keys folder but nothing happens ? Thanks

If you have VIX then looks like you have been sent a box that has already had it loaded, CCcam.cgf goes in ECT folder not USER/KEYS & you need to activate CCcam not MGcam

Once you have copied your cccam.cfg file across you then need to load it using the softcam panel. I don't know anything about Vix so can't help much more than that as the menus are different from OpenATV 5.1.

Your box will have come with OpenATV 5.1 originally (if thats on the box) but has now got Vix on it so is no longer OpenATV 5.1, but Vix.

Have a look at some of the Vix guides on here about adding your cam, or one of the Vix people should be able to help you in here.

I may have put open vix on there myself yesterday from the zgemma site, so have i got this right i open up flash fxp put in ip address user and password then the CCcam download i was sent via email comes up in the left hand side of screen, i was then told to open var and then etc and CCcam should be in there but its not ? Really confusing me :(

personally I prefer N lines to C lines for a number of reasons but we dont need to go into that here, the type of line you have determines where it should go regardless of OpenATV or VIX & it doesn't end there as you can sometimes (depending on your C lines format) change it into an N line which will then changes where it is placed, there are only two locations for the line to live in but the correct location, line type/format & cam used are paramount.

Last edited:
YES, simply use one of the re-configured images available on here, VIX or ATV is a personal choice, use the guide that comes with your chosen image & you should be fine, if you need any help post the image you have used & the steps you are stuck with & someone will pop alone soon enough to help, there a decent bunch on here.
makes sure you prepare your USB for flashing properly then when flashing it will overwrite what ever O/S was on your box

Last edited:
make sure you have a copy of your line before you start....!
IF you use firmware from the zgemma official website it wont come fully configured so unless you know how to assemble an image from scratch with all its components I'd stay away from that & use an image already set with everything you need, If your new to this stuff use an image from here it will be far less complicated.

Last edited:
open.jpg Th

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ----------

This is their website and I put the first one on my zgemma yesterday, Thanks

you only get the firmware from here, its not a complete image, you would use this firmware IF you were going to build your own image then add in the other components you need to finish the build, there is a good guide on how to do this on this site but IF you want simplicity go for one of the pre-made images such as sucmnsee's VIX or MTPockets ATV as they have been assembled already to make it easier for those who are not 100% on how this stuff works.

oops dont think mtpockets has made an image for the H2S yet so maybe give wooshman's build a go IF you want ATV

Last edited:
Do you know how i can add my line and stay with the Vix instaed of changing it ? Can i put CCcam download onto a usb stick and put it in the back of Zgemma ? Or does it have to go through my computer ? Thanks for your help

Yes I do but one thing to point out is never show your line in the forum as its an instant ban. one question for you....when you open it with notepad does your line start N: blablabla

No it's not as simple as that you need to download cccam from plugins configure autobouqets marker, setup the correct paths for your external storage device pluss setup epg.
Download a backup for now until you get used to the menu's etc then try doing your own image

I was about to direct him to sucmnsee's backup as he appears to want VIX, was just asking about the line to determine which cam he would
need to use later once he has a preconfigured image loaded, but im glad your here as I need to pop out & TK vets are always best at guiding people

here is what you need, follow instruction to the letter, the download is just above the screenshots:

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COPY OF YOUR LINE BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Last edited:
I was about to direct him to sucmnsee's backup as he appears to want VIX, was just asking about the line to determine which cam he would
need to use later once he has a preconfigured image loaded, but im glad your here as I need to pop out & TK vets are always best at guiding people

here is what you need, follow instruction to the letter, the download is just above the screenshots:

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COPY OF YOUR LINE BEFORE YOU BEGIN

sorry it wasn't directed at you i was slow at typing while you posted your comment i must remember to quote while writing a post

Last edited:
Hi both thanks for the replies, ive done the setup sucmnsee's set up ive put the zgemma file onto usb and flashed my box, im a bit stuck as to whats next as i have gone into filezilla to put my line in and there are no cccams files in the etc box have i missed something plz ? Thanks

Back