Coronavirus Tracker

My complaint was that instead of disagreeing with the points being raised. , certain posters were making personal attacks like GTFO and the one about being a member of his family.
I brought up his condition not to garner sympathy nor for any other reason along those lines but to curtail the unnecessary attacks and my remarks were 'cut him a bit of slack' not an attempt at moderation, the mods perform that function well enough so instead if everyone going all Rita Heyworth with the back of your hand on your forehead, remember that anyone is allowed to post their opinions in here without being attacked, if you don't like it move along.

My complaint was that instead of disagreeing with the points being raised. , certain posters were making personal attacks like GTFO and the one about being a member of his family.
I brought up his condition not to garner sympathy nor for any other reason along those lines but to curtail the unnecessary attacks and my remarks were 'cut him a bit of slack' not an attempt at moderation, the mods perform that function well enough so instead if everyone going all Rita Heyworth with the back of your hand on your forehead, remember that anyone is allowed to post their opinions in here without being attacked, if you don't like it move along.

I think you need to take your own advice at the end there.

I posted my opinion last night.
StrawDog has been posting his opinions over past few weeks and the insults and slurs were getting more common and increasing in nastiness, why people feel they have to read a thread and posts they don't agree with day after day and pour scorn day after day makes no sense unless they are trying to show how intellectual they are...if so it's an epic fail on their part as it makes them look like simpletons

Enough of the bitching by everyone !!
If you don't like or don't agree then unless something to add in reasonable fashion then move on !
I'm not here to spend all day editing and deleting posts from any members trying to score points.
I will start getting heavy handed regarding these types of posts shortly instead of the normal placid nature I adopt !!

Last edited:
StrawDog has been posting his opinions over past few weeks and the insults and slurs were getting more common and increasing in nastiness, why people feel they have to read a thread and posts they don't agree with day after day and pour scorn day after day makes no sense unless they are trying to show how intellectual they are...if so it's an epic fail on their part as it makes them look like simpletons

You know well enough that all you had to do was click report and any of those posts would have been moderated.

It’s a public forum people post opinions which there always going to be discussions about with agreement and disagreement. As mentioned earlier the world would be a boring place otherwise.

You just complained about people getting personal now you are the one doing it.

Let’s get back to the topic at hand.

In a nutshell @StrawDog is posting facts and statistics on what he may have read/researched/got off news nothing wrong with that who else would have started a thread making everyone aware of what's happening and the rate its moving fair play to him and I personally don't see any wrong with what @pabloescaban has posted with straw dog having a certain condition he's not patronised or slated him he's merely saying back off with the insults panic mode may kick in and feels he is doing right by keeping people updated fair play to straw dog for that why watch news when we have this thread lol dettol antibacterial is supposed to help with corona virus it's on all spray bottles now but not the all in one cans lol

In a nutshell @StrawDog is posting facts and statistics on what he may have read/researched/got off news nothing wrong with that who else would have started a thread making everyone aware of what's happening and the rate its moving fair play to him and I personally don't see any wrong with what @pabloescaban has posted with straw dog having a certain condition he's not patronised or slated him he's merely saying back off with the insults panic mode may kick in and feels he is doing right by keeping people updated fair play to straw dog for that why watch news when we have this thread lol

What’s the relevance in him posting his condition Baz?

I think that’s more the point. Anyways can we just move on ffs.

Back to the topic at hand.
I've just been to Aldi and noticed a few people panic buying, either that or one bloke has a large family that lives on tinned steak and tinned beans, over 20 tins of each.
Maybe he's planning a huge chilli con carne.
Everyone will be panic buying now but they want to have re stocked by time I go to aldi should've asked you making a chilli lol

I’ve just got the Mrs to raid the pot noodles, can’t be doing with no pot noodles in the house when we’re all housebound.

Better start stocking up on

Attachments

• IMG_4380-2.jpg
    IMG_4380-2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20200216_161925.jpg
    20200216_161925.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Boris has had a COBRA meeting, the outcome basically is "it's going to spread in the uk in the coming days and weeks" and in his words the best thing the public can do is wash their hands. :cautious:

The biggest threat isn't the virus itself, it's supply of food, panic buying and the public going out of control.

Boris has had a COBRA meeting, the outcome basically is "it's going to spread in the uk in the coming days and weeks" and in his words the best thing the public can do is wash their hands. :cautious:

The biggest threat isn't the virus itself, it's supply of food, panic buying and the public going out of control.

Boris obviously been reading my posts.

He should have told the Chinese government last month before 80,000 got the virus, "listen chaps, all you need is a bar of soap and a bit of water, job done"

Well said its facts what's been posted by @StrawDog 3 Juventus players has just tested positive for it aswell personally I don't see it as scaremongering just a general cause for concern and only a fair few of us know of straw dog and struggles he has to put up with on a daily basis

Was just looking to see what Juventus players had contracted it but it seems they haven’t.

It’s a Serie c side who played Juventus u23, that side has 3 cases.

I hope they dont panic buy with petrol etc i hate walking 565 metres to work ffs its all uphill lol.
But yeah cant remember in1990 when we had bad winter and power was off for a few days everyone went crazy buying candles and the local shop was selling them out of a box that was a £1 and selling them for a £1 individually ffs :rage:

Back