Over 70's Asked To Contact NHS For Vaccination

We got snowed in yesterday and our appointments for jab was for 2pm! I cancelled the appointment and within an hour I had 3 texts offering different slots! We are now 2pm Friday, I think they are keen to to get this tier of jabs finished, the next tier consists of larger parts of population!!

We got snowed in yesterday and our appointments for jab was for 2pm! I cancelled the appointment and within an hour I had 3 texts offering different slots! We are now 2pm Friday, I think they are keen to to get this tier of jabs finished, the next tier consists of larger parts of population!!

Ye they want to get the different groups of people vaccinated as quickly as possible. My parents havent had any letter or phone call as of yet which is surprising but I imagine they will be in touch soon.

Hope all goes well for you friday mate.

Hope all goes well for you both on Friday.

Back