Coronavirus Tracker

Coronavirus warning !!

I don't want to alarm anyone but the coronavirus will soon spread in an irreversible way.

The first means of contamination are bank notes.

Please handle them with gloves and place them in an envelope, seal the envelope and leave it by your front door.

Tomorrow morning I'll come and collect it and I will make sure its destroyed , I'm doing this for the good of public health! Don't thank me.

Just had this text message from my doctors
This message is from your GP surgery. Coronavirus Update. If you have returned from any of the countries affected by the Coronavirus in the past 2 weeks or have had contact with someone with Coronavirus and have symptoms, please do not book an appointment or attend the surgery. Stay indoors, avoid contact with others and ring NHS 111. For more information see the link: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just had this text message from my doctors
This message is from your GP surgery. Coronavirus Update. If you have returned from any of the countries affected by the Coronavirus in the past 2 weeks or have had contact with someone with Coronavirus and have symptoms, please do not book an appointment or attend the surgery. Stay indoors, avoid contact with others and ring NHS 111. For more information see the link: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

It does sound serious from whats being reported in the UK.

Not sure what measures ordinary people can take. Washing hands constantky is not going to keep the virus away from you.

Read on few articles about washing hands.

Also nieces have been told by staff at school to keep washing their hands.

No idea the effectiveness of doing that.

IMO. There is so much fake news going around in the world with this virus. Some country's governments are understating their own problem whilst exaggerating other countries problems. :unsure:

IMO. There is so much fake news going around in the world with this virus. Some country's governments are understating their own problem whilst exaggerating other countries problems. :unsure:

Thats always been the case with the news mate. They have to have headline stories otherwise no one is going to watch.

It seems Iran has had quite significant number of cases and death outside of China. Situation does seems to be bad there if you read news actually stating facts.

Thats always been the case with the news mate. They have to have headline stories otherwise no one is going to watch.

It seems Iran has had quite significant number of cases and death outside of China. Situation does seems to be bad there if you read news actually stating facts.

Which news is stating the facts :love:

Back