Coronavirus Tracker

And all this washing hands rubbish, What was Handcock and Boris doing then if it's not airborne! (we all know it was) so it's incubation is what 12 days they say? (I think longer) and he's just showing symptoms now?

How many people has he been in contact with over them 12 days? If they can't protect there selves how are they supposed to protect us.

Rishi Sunak next?......They'll all come bouncing back.
I've said all along it's airbourne and government can't admit that it is makes you wonder what else they are keeping from us

I've said all along it's airbourne and government can't admit that it is makes you wonder what else they are keeping from us

Hence the use of masks not being effective at all if virus is airborne.

Come on mate you should know by now government keeps whatever they want from the public. They will only feed us scraps when they feel like it.

Good! so they should!

Me mates shitting him self......

There's loads at it, I have no idea why and what would be wrong with people! is this what a psycho is?

[

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to either be checked in or be sentenced to prison for intentionally coughing on people and on things.

I just don't get why you would do such a deplorable action and put peoples lives in danger.

I would lock them up and throw away the key. Scum :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Not really, I'm still glad to be in the UK rather than any other country in the world.
The Italians ignored it for too long and they allowed a footy game go ahead which is thought to have been the bomb that caused this, a third of the residents of Lombardy, 44,000 fans attended the game against Valencia.
2 days later it all started and even then they did nothing

Times like today as a for instance, has brought our crew together, I mentioned I work with Spanish Italians and Geordies, 5.00am this morning we all took the time to actually speak to one another. ( this never happens)
A Europeann table tennis match has been arranged.. I started my training jn preperation starting with a full English Breakfast. With white toast..both Italian & French engineers joined in....they couldnt work out what black pudding was .. 1-0 England

Madness, I think we had Cheltenham, at the time as well.

So my Vimeo, youtube, twitter account's have been banned, it's all most as though your not allowed to talk about it, freedom of speech, just watch what you say.

This is quite interesting.....

The WHO don't like it....

EUH7YVGUwAAnDTg.jpg

Last edited:
Not really, I'm still glad to be in the UK rather than any other country in the world.
The Italians ignored it for too long and they allowed a footy game go ahead which is thought to have been the bomb that caused this, a third of the residents of Lombardy, 44,000 fans attended the game against Valencia.
2 days later it all started and even then they did nothing
The letter is not about where you are in the world but what your feelings will be soon. Phrases like "The true nature of the people around you will be revealed with total clarity. You will have confirmations and surprises." is already ringing true with me.

Times like today as a for instance, has brought our crew together, I mentioned I work with Spanish Italians and Geordies, 5.00am this morning we all took the time to actually speak to one another. ( this never happens)
A Europeann table tennis match has been arranged.. I started my training jn preperation starting with a full English Breakfast. With white toast..both Italian & French engineers joined in....they couldnt work out what black pudding was .. 1-0 England
:ROFLMAO:

The letter is not about where you are in the world but what your feelings will be soon. Phrases like "The true nature of the people around you will be revealed with total clarity. You will have confirmations and surprises." is already ringing true with me.
Can't say I've noticed anything like this myself.
Also a lot if it seems to be social media related, I've never used social media so none of that rings true in my case.
That's not to say it won't in the near future but she thinks Italians and British, French etc all think the same way, they don't and I can't see how most, if any of her points are or will be pertinent over here

Can't say I've noticed anything like this myself.
Also a lot if it seems to be social media related, I've never used social media so none of that rings true in my case.
That's not to say it won't in the near future but she thinks Italians and British, French etc all think the same way, they don't and I can't see how most, if any of her points are or will be pertinent over here
If you ever get to read The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins all will become clear. All humans have to be taught to share. Every gene in our bodies has to fight to survive so even our own DNA is selfish. That is why people are stripping the shelves of everything - they are reverting back to nature IMO.

In July 2017 a poll to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Royal Society science book prize listed The Selfish Gene as the most influential science book of all time. I can upload it but it is heavy going.

No thanks, I'm not a fan of Dawkins as he set himself up as the new messiah WRT God not existing - in an effort to disprove God he replaced God with Richard Dawkins for monetary reasons.

Back