Coronavirus Tracker

I totally agree, we don't hype up the amount of people dying of alcohol, but I mean, it is scary, a school, and 2 doc surgeries today.

And, I'm not ashamed, I've buckled, bought a FFP3 face mask today, sorry, I've only had flu once and it floored me.

This virus attaches to a receptor which means your body produces too many cytokines trying to repair it's self.

I'm no Doctor of course, was just saying that I was reading the WHO today and they say "keep a meter apart" shame I'm closer than that with the public.

flu.jpg

NOTE:

There were 7,551 deaths registered in the UK in 2018 that related to alcohol-specific causes, lower than the previous year’s 7,697 deaths but still the second highest since the time series began in 2001.

Last edited:
I totally agree, we don't hype up the amount of people dying of alcohol, but I mean, it is scary, a school, and 2 doc surgeries today.

And, I'm not ashamed, I've buckled, bought a FFP3 face mask today, sorry, I've only had flu once and it floored me.

This virus attaches to a receptor which means your body produces too many cytokines trying to repair it's self.

I'm no Doctor of course, was just saying that I was reading the WHO today and they say "keep a meter apart" shame I'm closer than that with the public.

Exactly, time will tell if it spreads, we need to be cautious, but, at this moment in time, I don't think we have to be so cautious that we are staying away from people.

and then we have little **** nuts going around trying to spread it, I mean these videos are not confirmed but have been released on the net which I've uploaded (watch the authorities take them down...haha) and well, why the **** would you do that any way.

and then we have little **** nuts going around trying to spread it, I mean these videos are not confirmed but have been released on the net which I've uploaded (watch the authorities take them down...haha) and well, why the **** would you do that any way.

Unbelievable, why? Just why?

Agreed! I hate having to use a "public loo" after washing my hands and leaving, I'll open the door either at the very top of the handle, or the very bottom, and cover my hand.

Horrible people out there.

We need more of these for rest rooms.

STEP.jpg

Yip. agreed.

numb nuts about man.

Getting back to a valid question, why are we not got Kay Burley outside an off-licence reporting on the 7500 people dying of drink every year! because this is why..!

According to the Institute of Economic Affairs, the revenue generated from alcohol taxes are worth over £10bn. That's more than the direct costs of dealing with alcohol use through the NHS, police and welfare, which amount to less than £4bn each

Last edited:
Funny enough when ever I'm an elevator I have always pressed "which floor i want" with the tip of my key....haha

TOP TIP! safe elevator usage. (y)

View attachment 46958
That's a top tip, but for a different reason,
I teach my kids this,
You often find people with certain addictions that jam needles into the side of buttons and snap them off,
I have no idea why they do this either.
They also have a tendency to jam them under wooden stair rails as well, or tape them under metal ones, not nice,,,,

That's a top tip, but for a different reason,
I teach my kids this,
You often find people with certain addictions that jam needles into the side of buttons and snap them off,
I have no idea why they do this either.
They also have a tendency to jam them under wooden stair rails as well, or tape them under metal ones, not nice,,,,

Breaking needles off in the lift buttons?!?!?! like really....wtf?!?!

Medical log shows Dr. Li was given 50 unites of epinephrine intravenous drip right before he died. In other words he was murdered. Public news reports also say he was actually recovering but died all of a sudden. The coronavirus didn’t come from nature but was synthesized in lab.

med.jpg

28 Weeks Later 02.jpg

****!!!!!

Back