Coronavirus Tracker

" CDC “Intelligence Officer,” anthrax researcher and African vaccine deployment expert openly admits the coronavirus pandemic is beyond control and will spread globally "

Yip... i believe this to be true myself m8...

hu? what is?

I was coming through arrivals yesterday and all you see are screens and screens about coronavirus.

Not a bad thing just stating it. Although it didn’t enforce anything, just said about symptoms so you can still walk straight through even if you’re infected.

Any one think that this shit is now real and when I first started posting about it on the 10th of feb warning people most of my mates thought I was a doge ball...

BBC NEWS

No need to scare monger Mate :LOL:

This has been done by the press and we will find that all steps have been taken in the uk that this will not happen here :smiley:

You can talk balls mate but anyone can :laughing:

we have just flown back 4 infected that were sitting next to innocent people! like what the ****...

When Sky News breaks about the 1st person to die in the U.K because of the virus there will be panic in the streets!

we have just flown back 4 infected that were sitting next to innocent people! like what the ****...

When Sky News breaks about the 1st person to die in the U.K because of the virus there will be panic in the streets!

erm
sky news also said Brexit would be a disaster
scaremongeringing or what.?

The truth is these 'Flu' epidemics always start around China for a reason.

They also get over exaggerated by the media.

The reason they start in China is that the country is way overpopulated and it's culture around medicine. Many in China do not vaccinate properly or use Western medicine. They would rather go with a more traditional method of having something like 'Shark Fin Soup' or drinking the bladder contents of a 'King Cobra' or grinding up some 'Tiger teeth' with 'Ginseng' ..

Chinas' whole country and culture is a hot-hub for airborne viruses!

Last edited:
The truth is these 'Flu' epidemics always start around China for a reason.

They also get over exaggerated by the media.

The reason they start in China is that the country is way overpopulated and it's culture around medicine. Many in China do not vaccinate properly or use Western medicine. They would rather go with a more traditional method of having something like 'Shark Fin Soup' or drinking the bladder contents of a 'King Cobra' or grinding up some 'Tiger teeth' with 'Ginseng' ..

Chinas' whole country and culture is a hot-hub for airborne viruses!

Agreed, mixing species, birds mammals is a hot tub for a virus, pathogen.

What I'm saying is that I've been trying to make people aware from the beginning of this month, One of my mates was like, ah, just some old woman on a cruise ship.

Get some food now man.! trust me.

Cases of these virus are being found across europe specifically Italy and Iran with some of the most case of this virus.

How serious this virus is and could be should be concerning.

I've been telling people from the 10th..honest, get food, tinned food.

Doesnt help how hard media is saying it could be end of the world with how hard they are reporting on this virus.

Im sure its bad but how bad that is not something we know.

UK has been hit badly with such cases of the virus like other countries ...yet

Media only focus on the negative.

More people have caught the virus and pulled through back to good health than died.

It's a flu epidemic - not the first and won't be the last.

Just because they give it a new name and special media attention don't make it end of the world.

Spanish Flu had a higher death toll.

I remember SARS in 2003, going through customs in Bahrain, 3 thermal imaging cameras pointing @ all arrivals, that was a tad alarming. If your temperature was elevated or shown signs of coughing, you were immediately taken out of line and taken away..
But with Coronavirus, you are unaware for weeks before showing signs, mortality rate is higher as china hid the stats for weeks, Dr Li expressed his initial findings and was silenced, because he spoke out against the Regime.. on reading up about Spanish Flu, 50,000,000 perished but only recently on comparing flu deaths, estimation could of been 80,000,000.. Dickys Nekka Island looks a promising retreat.

I remember SARS in 2003, going through customs in Bahrain, 3 thermal imaging cameras pointing @ all arrivals, that was a tad alarming. If your temperature was elevated or shown signs of coughing, you were immediately taken out of line and taken away..
But with Coronavirus, you are unaware for weeks before showing signs, mortality rate is higher as china hid the stats for weeks, Dr Li expressed his initial findings and was silenced, because he spoke out against the Regime.. on reading up about Spanish Flu, 50,000,000 perished but only recently on comparing flu deaths, estimation could of been 80,000,000.. Dickys Nekka Island looks a promising retreat.

Spanish Flu infected 500 million people around the world, or about 27% of the then world population of between 1.8 and 1.9 billion, including people on remote Pacific islands and in the Arctic. The death toll is estimated to have been 40 million to 50 million, and possibly as high as 100 million, making it one of the deadliest epidemics in human history.

Coronavirus is just a puppy in comparison.

Back