Coronavirus Tracker

Or infancy,
Coronavirus, or kids Annie the border terrorist & Mrs...on self containment.? Which is worse...
Caron would still have me putting in ceiling lights .

hi guys re. coronavirus
I live in Scotland and just seen that coronavirus has hit Northern Ireland

Coronavirus: Dow Jones suffers its biggest ever fall

As im a 60+ year old with a chronic lung disease (COPD)
I was wondering Has anyone here bought a "FACE MASK"
i was thinking of buying one as N.Ir. is close to Scotland
and as it seems to be Fatal to Older ppl with lung deseases
anyway has anyone in the UK bought a Face mask or do u think im bieng overdramaitc
thanx

hi guys re. coronavirus

anyway has anyone in the UK bought a Face mask or do u think im bieng overdramaitc
thanx

I've not read that particular article,
but, I have read that the person involved has recently returned from Italy via Dublin, so I wouldnt worry too much about Scotland being close to NI

please. take this seriously . this is a killer virus. get food. tinned food. don't **** about.

It's coming....

please. take this seriously . this is a killer virus. get food. tinned food. don't **** about.

It's coming....

Give it a rest pal ffs. Scaremongering this like all the melenial social media sites is not the way to go about it.

I suggest you read up on actual REAL data instead of trusting social media.

Here - Official Government Reports >> Weekly national flu reports: 2019 to 2020 season

Last edited:
It's more serious than a lot of people are taking it.
At first they were saying 1% death rate.
Yet here we are, 82000 cases and almost 3000 deaths.
By the time we see 100,000 cases this will be 3500 deaths.
I'm no mathematician, as you well know, but that's 3.5%.
Not a lot is it?
Well no its not a lot until 82 million have had it and 3.5 million of them are dead.
Or a billion have had it and 35 million are dead

Last edited:
hi guys re. coronavirus

thanx

I think it's mad that it's actually reached northern Ireland like :X3:, you'd think inbound flights from a heavy outbreak zone such as northern Italy would have to be quarantined on arrival.. but nah just jump on the bus or your car mate and scoot up to good aul Northern Ireland... If it was as big a killer as suggested by the media wouldn't they have just stopped all flights from day 1 of the outbreak fs

My final stint will be in Bahrain in April, before I finish. I couldn't get an answer off my boss whether safe to travel, or not..as they don't know..

Think what we have to remember in this pc fairyland we find ourselves in is that they are giving storm names to a strong gust of wind fs. I understand UK mainland gets flooded etc on occasion in those times and it's not cool but it's fa like what I grew up to believe was a storm (Google Florida hurricane devistation). Just thinking are they doing the same sorta think with this virus, blowing it outta proportion. Maybe I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware the common flu has more chance of killing you than it does?

Fella I know works away has been given a few weeks off till it dies down

I got home Wednesday morning,
After a flight from Aberdeen to Durham tees valley, it was business as usual . Lots of notices pinned up on walls regards if feeling Ill ..
My mrs works @ university dealing with foreign student finance. Every nationality in the world. I have given caron my gimp mask just incase ..

Think what we have to remember in this pc fairyland we find ourselves in is that they are giving storm names to a strong gust of wind fs. I understand UK mainland gets flooded etc on occasion in those times and it's not cool but it's fa like what I grew up to believe was a storm (Google Florida hurricane devistation). Just thinking are they doing the same sorta think with this virus, blowing it outta proportion. Maybe I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware the common flu has more chance of killing you than it does?

i was reading that the common flu was easier to catch BUT coronavirus was more lethal than the FLU
thanx

My final stint will be in Bahrain in April, before I finish. I couldn't get an answer off my boss whether safe to travel, or not..as they don't know..

is that because he is not properly informed by the authorities or he doessnt want to tell you ?
cheers

if authorities and especially the WHO considerred thought it was that bad then they would have put flight/travel bans in place by now. We're due to go away in April (area not affected as of yet) and have no intention of cancelling unless the government/airline stops flights.

Back