Council of Europe: No compulsory vaccinations and no discrimination against the unvaccinated

Covid is here permanently.
It's like flu and will likely never be eradicated.
Annual flu jabs will probably incorporate the covid vaccine soon.
If you don't get it this year or next year you will probably get it eventually but it's everyone's choice.
The older you get the less chance you have of surviving flu or covid

I agree with you. I don't believe this is a 2 part deal and then you're done for life. I think it will be very similar to the flu jab in the sense that it will act more as a booster. Think the term vaccine is tricking more people into getting it, compared to if they called it a covid "jab" because they believe that things will return to normal. But this is the new normal unfortunatley

I agree with you. I don't believe this is a 2 part deal and then you're done for life. I think it will be very similar to the flu jab in the sense that it will act more as a booster. Think the term vaccine is tricking more people into getting it, compared to if they called it a covid "jab" because they believe that things will return to normal. But this is the new normal unfortunatley
I think you are confusing the word Vaccine with the word Cure.
No vaccines for any diseases are cures.
Smallpox vaccine cannot stop you getting smallpox.
Flu vaccine can't stop you getting flu.
They equip the body with the tools needed to fight off the disease when you do get it.
Covid19 is here permanently unfortunately, while those vaccinated can still get it and spread it they will be largely unaffected by it but when someone gets it who isn't vaccinated this is when it can mutate

It's actually over 30 and there's talks that it could be down to it being injected wrongly. Instead of going into the muscle some have injected it into the blood stream which caused it.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago there has been 15 million vaccinations in the EU and there has been 30 cases of blood clots in people who have had the jab with no proof it was caused by the vaccine.
In normal times before covid 1 in a 1000 people would get a blood clot and there's proof of this.
As usual scare mongering

Back