Covid-19 the second wave

Dont see how some are pretending to be outraged :LOL:

Some are actually peeved off as if they were in the same situation they likely would have been fined.

Power always comes out on top.

two things have happened since boris said he will not lose his job:

1. it has turned out most of the accusations were false

2. the people calling for his head have gotten more angry

this is a tantrum. nothing more.

it will be entirely forgotten in a couple of weeks.

two things have happened since boris said he will not lose his job:

1. it has turned out most of the accusations were false

2. the people calling for his head have gotten more angry

this is a tantrum. nothing more.

it will be entirely forgotten in a couple of weeks.
Forgotten........ just like the rules made......anyway football is on, youve been waiting for that as u said earlier. Good game so far off 2 enjoy it... peace out

Some people have every right and good reason to be outraged - anyone that can't see, or won't accept that, is either being deliberately obtuse or just plain patronising imo.
Yeah i agree I've said my peace on it and my reasoning as 2 why I'm annoyed, nothing more to be said from me onit.

Some people have every right and good reason to be outraged - anyone that can't see, or won't accept that, is either being deliberately obtuse or just plain patronising imo.

Exactly and calling those people stupid for legitimately being peeved ain't right.

Not everyone is being outraged due to the media and social media.

People are genuinely furious with how those at the top have their own rules.

Forgotten........ just like the rules made......anyway football is on, youve been waiting for that as u said earlier. Good game so far off 2 enjoy it... peace out

it'll be completely forgotten. lost like people's boo's in the wind.

a banal controversy and toddler like tantrums.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with that at all. But it's not right to insinuate that the families who weren't with their loved ones at the end of their lives chose not to be there. They were given no choice. The Covid-19 ward at my local hospital is a closed ward, strictly no visitors under any circumstances.
I lost my Mum on April 8 and I could not go to see her and didn't get to say goodbye at her funeral,if I had been there do you all honestly think I would of been able to cease from hugging my few loved ones I have left,covid or no covid

I'm sorry but there is not justification or defending what Cummings did. Completely and utterly unacceptable. But those who want to defend him to the end carry on.

People have lost loved ones yet have been unable to say goodbye to them. Not being able to put them to rest is just so hard to even think about.

People have lost loved ones yet have been unable to say goodbye to them. Not being able to put them to rest is just so hard to even think about.

And those members who not long ago were insisting that anyone who didn't say goodbye to their loved ones through their own choice or misinterpretation of the lockdown are nowhere to be seen now.

I'm sorry but there is not justification or defending what Cummings did. Completely and utterly unacceptable. But those who want to defend him to the end carry on.

i've seen plenty of people able to say goodbye, including personally opening the door to a couple who had travelled 50 miles to be with their loved one at the end and spent the night with her.

ensuring care for a son is pretty basic and yet people think it the actions of an indefensible man.

so strange.

tiny tears imo.

Well I hope everyone can still stay safe and please don't follow mr cummings way of living by travelling 300 mile to deliver his sick child to vulnerable parents and also stop in the woods for a walk and ohhhh dont drive if your having trouble with your vision
Stay at home
Save lives

Back