Covid-19 the second wave

Why are these examples being thrown at a man caring for his son, but not a kinnocks son who was pictured visiting his dad on his jollies

I think people are wondering why it appears the public were told that restrictions were to be followed more stringently than the government advisor who decided on them followed himself and aren't accepting his explanation.

I think its best to agree to disagree because there's nothing no 1 can say to me to say he hasn't broke the rules, its clear he has, the country dont care about lockdown no more including my self and it is what it is now unfortunately due to the person making the rules up

Lockdown has been goosed for weeks. People are removing council erected fences from beauty spots by ours. I ultimately back people to make the best decisions for themsleves and their family and see no problem in people taking on risk to ensure others comfort and safety.

Sooner lockdown ends and people get back to work the better.

Government has gotten far too big for my liking during all this.

The restrictions were stay at home, APART from:
Essential food shopping
Any medical requirement
To go to (essential) work

It's obviously not a medical requirement to get help for a four year old when both parents have suspected covid19, so it's his own fault, I see it now....the evil b@$tard

There is allowance tin the rules to do just that.

We've had relatives travel 50 miles to be with parents who are at end of life, they've been able to stay the night with their loved ones.

His ensuring care for a vulnerable child is explicitly allowed.

You, me and dupree not being able to visit people aint it chief.

Did you post about the labour mp who went on a picnic with their family, or Kinnock son who went to visit dad, or the mp who attemded a funeral 100 strong, or Corbyn who set a great example for the over 70s by refusing to isolate and attending the house of commons every day?

Yet the chap looking after a sick child with complex needs, you know for sure that you would have made better decisions than the mum nd dad, and that the dad is an immoral man

Make it up, you could not...

Firstly not ALL care homes are allowing families to be with their loved ones who are dying. So get that straight ok.

I am not here to play politics nor do I give a toss about any party or politician as vast majority are all alike liars plain and simple.

So we know for a FACT he went all that way to look after his sick child? Reports were his wife was sick and he and her were going to self isolate. Guess they had to go to their holiday home over 200 miles away..right :unsure:

Lets defend those in charge and those in power despite same people being ones who set the same rules for people.

People cant even be with their loved ones who are dying. People cant attend funerals because of the restrictions. But being Boris's right hand man has its perks.

The restrictions were stay at home, APART from:
Essential food shopping
Any medical requirement
To go to (essential) work

It's obviously not a medical requirement to get help for a four year old when both parents have suspected covid19, so it's his own fault, I see it now....the evil b@$tard
It was self isolate and/or call 111 or 999.....not travel 800 miles but glad you finally get it

Firstly not ALL care homes are allowing families to be with their loved ones who are dying. So get that straight ok.

I am not here to play politics nor do I give a toss about any party or politician as vast majority are all alike liars plain and simple.

So we know for a FACT he went all that way to look after his sick child? Reports were his wife was sick and he and her were going to self isolate. Guess they had to go to their holiday home over 200 miles away..right :unsure:

Lets defend those in charge and those in power despite same people being ones who set the same rules for people.

People cant even be with their loved ones who are dying. People cant attend funerals because of the restrictions. But being Boris's right hand man has its perks.
100% agree

Fair enough caring for your son no matter condition they may have.

But then those parents who have been away from their kids for whatever reason and couldnt see them why cant they go look after their kids then?

I dont buy the reasoning of this guy whatsoever. He is known to be a slimeball after all.

He's broke the rules no getting out of it, all the tory mps calling for him to go says it all, big mistake boris backing him, but then again, cummings tells boris what do do anyway so he never had a choice really

It won't make any difference if he resigns or gets fired, he'll still be in charge.
They have email and phones nowadays.
And apart from that, in a fortnight's time when everyone has latched onto something else to pretend to be outraged about, he'll be back in number 10

It won't make any difference if he resigns or gets fired, he'll still be in charge.
They have email and phones nowadays.
And apart from that, in a fortnight's time when everyone has latched onto something else to pretend to be outraged about, he'll be back in number 10
Hahahahaa well if he loses his job thats good enough for me and he won't be in no 10, he's gota get past the people posting dog mess 1st :sneaky::sneaky:

Why is everyone so concerned about one man breaking the "rules"
I don't give a monkeys myself, people in high places make rules for the masses but don't always follow them it's nothing new.
next topic please

Back