Covid-19 the second wave

Caring for my child.... let's drive with impaired vision to my vulnerable parents house to look after my vulnerable child :unsure: is mr cummings the guy who has made the rules? whats our death tally like?? Dont need to be a expert to realise something is wrong somewhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A bigger pile of crap I have never read
1. He didn't have poor vision when he drove to Durham
2. He didn't go to his vulnerable parents house, he stayed in a separate building nearby.

But don't let any facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory

He stayed in a cottage away from his parents. His niece looks after kids with special needs professionally. If there's a 5% chance you and your missus will become incapacitated what do you do? Im confident he made the a decisoon with the best interests of his family at heart.

As anyone would.

He didn't breach regulations.

The accusation was that he went there to visit people and that he did it multiple times in multiple locations. All that is proven false so now it's : "I'd have made a better decision for my son"

Or "if he can drive to ensure an autistic 4y old is safe, why can't I go to dad's for Sunday lunch"

And the silence on actual mps flagrantly breaking rules for social needs is very telling.

This is an ideologically driven tantrum. And its embarrassing for anyone joining it.

The same people are going to moo in their gardens tonight. Imagine being in that gang lol

That is not gov lockdown. That is clinical policy.

Yet people ar parading dead relatives as though they chose not to see their loved ones in order to follow what are guidelines in order to score cheap points against a man they ideologically oppose.

That's not true. The Government were very aware of the sad case of the 13 year old boy dying alone. They would have corrected it if that wasn't how they intended it to be especially with all the publicity around it at the time.

He stayed in a cottage away from his parents. His niece looks after kids with special needs professionally. If there's a 5% chance you and your missus will become incapacitated what do you do? Im confident he made the a decisoon with the best interests of his family at heart.

As anyone would.

He didn't breach regulations.

The accusation was that he went there to visit people and that he did it multiple times in multiple locations. All that is proven false so now it's : "I'd have made a better decision for my son"

Or "if he can drive to ensure an autistic 4y old is safe, why can't I go to dad's for Sunday lunch"

And the silence on actual mps flagrantly breaking rules for social needs is very telling.

This is an ideologically driven tantrum. And its embarrassing for anyone joining it.

The same people are going to moo in their gardens tonight. Imagine being in that gang lol
[/QUOTE
Isn't going to the moo in the garden the same as you going in the garden to howl the same ?? Ill stick to my gang thanks

The problem with this, is the way it's been handled! I think a bit more empathy and perhaps holding his hands up and apologizing would have helped.
Being an arseh### hasn't helped.
Boris must be desperate to keep him!

That's not true. The Government were very aware of the sad case of the 13 year old boy dying alone. They would have corrected it if that wasn't how they intended it to be especially with all the publicity around it at the time.
In know of many care setting with different policies, indeed I work in one that allows families to be with end of life patients

The problem with this, is the way it's been handled! I think a bit more empathy and perhaps holding his hands up and apologizing would have helped.
Being an arseh### hasn't helped.
Boris must be desperate to keep him!
This so much.

They should have been more forthright and said he was looking after his sons interests and made imperfect decisions in the face of extreme circumstances and its no fuckers business thank you very much

In know of many care setting with different policies, indeed I work in one that allows families to be with end of life patients

Oh I'm not disagreeing with that at all. But it's not right to insinuate that the families who weren't with their loved ones at the end of their lives chose not to be there. They were given no choice. The Covid-19 ward at my local hospital is a closed ward, strictly no visitors under any circumstances.

This so much.

They should have been more forthright and said he was looking after his sons interests and made imperfect decisions in the face of extreme circumstances and its no fuckers business thank you very much
You just said it yourself "imperfect decisions" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh I'm not disagreeing with that at all. But it's not right to insinuate that the families who weren't with their loved ones at the end of their lives chose not to be there. They were given no choice. The Covid-19 ward at my local hospital is a closed ward, strictly no visitors under any circumstances.
100% as I sais b4 my dad nearly died from covid and we wasn't allowed to see him for 4 weeks didnt know if he was going to make it and then he breaks the rules, that's what annoys me, I had to stay at home and save lives

Which is their policy. Nothing to do with people choosing to follow guidance.

Answer this: why are these people more offended by a non mp who has covid ensuring conitnuity of care for an autistic boy than they are by a sitting mp going to a picnic with friends?

100% as I sais b4 my dad nearly died from covid and we wasn't allowed to see him for 4 weeks didnt know if he was going to make it and then he breaks the rules, that's what annoys me, I had to stay at home and save lives

A family friend's daughter is a nurse who's held the phone out while a relative said goodbye and they'd begged to be allowed in to hold their hand as they passed away, wearing full ppe, just to be with them. It was not allowed. The phone call was all they were permitting.

A family friend's daughter is a nurse who's held the phone out while a relative said goodbye and they'd begged to be allowed in to hold their hand as they passed away, wearing full ppe, just to be with them. It was not allowed. The phone call was all they were permitting.
Heartbreaking for the family and now to see that man do what he has done, disgusting

Which is their policy. Nothing to do with people choosing to follow guidance.

Answer this: why are these people more offended by a non mp who has covid ensuring conitnuity of care for an autistic boy than they are by a sitting no going to a picnic with friends?

The Government would have corrected it if it wasn't their intention, especially when the publicity about the 13 year old boy was front page news.

Is your second point/question aimed at someone else? I'm not offended by Cummings actions so I can't speak for those who are.

Why are these examples being thrown at a man caring for his son, but not a kinnocks son who was pictured visiting his dad on his jollies

Back