Covid-19 the second wave

In April around a thousand a day were dying.
And that was just hospital deaths, lots more were dying in care homes etc.
Now we have 100 to 200 across all environments

In April around a thousand a day were dying.
And that was just hospital deaths, lots more were dying in care homes etc.
Now we have 100 to 200 across all environments

"We" as in England?

These statistics say one thing and one thing only, especially when compared to previous dates.

Covid-19 Deaths Announced Today -

Friday UK = 186

Scotland = 0
Wales = 2
NI = 1
England = 183

Yes they say that the virus is quickly diminishing.
That must be why all the lockdown rules are being gradually lifted :unsure:

Back in the months you spoke of, the other countries in the UK refused to lift restrictions as quickly as Boris Johnson did. Now that's statistically proven to have been a good decision.

My mrs picked up what they call a query covid patient one night last week, he had a few underlying health problems, mainly COPD, they admitted him at around 7pm and by 8am the next morning he had died, it was the 1st covid patient that she has had in a lot of weeks as in N-Ireland there are only 1 or 2 deaths a week now and fewer and fewer new cases.

Back in the months you spoke of, the other countries in the UK refused to lift restrictions as quickly as Boris Johnson did. Now that's statistically proven to have been a good decision.
Don't forget they also locked down b4 us aswell lol
One thing is for sure, the thousands of people hitting the beaches are an embarrasment

Faulty logic as usual.
The numbers posted would have merit if Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland had the same size population and everything else as England.
Any cities the size of London in any of the other countries you mention?
What percentage of their tiny populations are BAME and live in overcrowded communities?
If they were all identical to England you might have a point but sadly, you dont

Faulty logic as usual.
The numbers posted would have merit if Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland had the same size population and everything else as England.
Any cities the size of London in any of the other countries you mention?
What percentage of their tiny populations are BAME and live in overcrowded communities?
If they were all identical to England you might have a point but sadly, you dont

The numbers are 0, 1 and 2. That kinda nullifies your percentage argument. They've virtually eradicated coronavirus deaths.

Worst hit country in Europe says it all really mate

Doesn't it just. The statistics will reflect each country's leadership's performance when it's all over and whatever bull and bluster people want to use to try to twist things, history will show that certain Governments killed more of their people.

Has anyone had a letter come through for research purposes I've had one through yesterday some college in London are doing research thing. My 9 Yr old daughter has been selected for the trial they will send a testing kit through post then a courier pick it up. Just wondering if anyone else has had same

Has anyone had a letter come through for research purposes I've had one through yesterday some college in London are doing research thing. My 9 Yr old daughter has been selected for the trial they will send a testing kit through post then a courier pick it up. Just wondering if anyone else has had same
No mate i haven't had one

Its a bit weird as my other kids havnt had one only my daughter has had letter about testing and research purposes
Yeah a little strange mate tbf, I wouldnt bova with it baz tbh, she have any underlying health conditions? Also if she has how would they know, I was under the impression they couldn't find that information out due to data protection plus they would need your consent 1st :unsure:

worth noting that scotland have a different reporting standard than england.

england include all deaths where COVID is mentioned on the death certificate as a probable factor.

scotland only includes deaths were a positive test has occured.

you can see the effect of their under-reporting here:

Untitled1.png

so when we say other countries are x or y we should be careful not to compare apples to oranges whilst looking at prices in yen and prices in pounds.

Yeah a little strange mate tbf, I wouldnt bova with it baz tbh, she have any underlying health conditions? Also if she has how would they know, I was under the impression they couldn't find that information out due to data protection plus they would need your consent 1st :unsure:
She's autistic mate
Major home testing programme for coronavirus will track levels of infection in the community

Looks like it's legit if all the info tallies up with what's on the website.
I, will grab letter and upload the reminder we've had

worth noting that scotland have a different reporting standard than england.

england include all deaths where COVID is mentioned on the death certificate as a probable factor.

scotland only includes deaths were a positive test has occured.

you can see the effect of their under-reporting here:

View attachment 52305

so when we say other countries are x or y we should be careful not to compare apples to oranges whilst looking at prices in yen and prices in pounds.

Definitely worth noting. This is why the excess deaths compared to other years is a useful statistic too though.

Back