Covid19 Vaccination

The HIV taken over 10 years to produce and has not cured it only stablised it so in 10 months they can cure a virus come on...........
Firstly HIV/AIDS only affected a small proportion of the world population and there was probably not a massive interest in getting a vaccine as other drugs became available to treat the disease.
Covid19 affects everyone on earth so almost every research lab and major drug company was in a race to find a vaccine. Corona has been around for a long time before C19 and other flu vaccines already existed so it is unsurprising that this particular corona has been conquered

For this virus and other similar viruses a cure is not likely.

Vaccine may be needed regularly over periods of time to prevent the individual catching the virus.

Imagine if you must now... something Does indeed go absolute tits up here.

There injecting these people first front line medical workers, care home workers...

Now if something does go wrong were fucked...

But you could look at that both ways either

A) it must be safe as they wouldnt want this to happen

B)we will be doomed ha

I don't trust this government handling this at all either... I'm no tin foil hat

But they ain't Got a scooby do and our welsh minister drakeford hes a weapon

Completely banning alcohol sales in all pubs. There going to go under

Imagine if you must now... something Does indeed go absolute tits up here.

There injecting these people first front line medical workers, care home workers...

Now if something does go wrong were f*****d...

But you could look at that both ways either

A) it must be safe as they wouldnt want this to happen

B)we will be doomed ha
Tens of thousands have already had it before rollout.
Govt has had nothing to do with manufacture of the vac, all they did was pay for it.
Different agencies are in charge of distribution and administration so central government has little to do with this.

Not sure where all this paranoia is coming from, when I started secondary school at around age 11/12, I, and everyone else of that age in UK had a whole bunch of vaccinations, as far as I'm aware these still continue to this day and I don't hear of anyone panicking about their offspring having them

Tens of thousands have already had it before rollout.
Govt has had nothing to do with manufacture of the vac, all they did was pay for it.
Different agencies are in charge of distribution and administration so central government has little to do with this.

Not sure where all this paranoia is coming from, when I started secondary school at around age 11/12, I, and everyone else of that age in UK had a whole bunch of vaccinations, as far as I'm aware these still continue to this day and I don't hear of anyone panicking about their offspring having them

Mate trust there are some people out there that have it in their head that something darker is behind the vaccinations.

Someone I know truly believes the vaccinations being rolled out are going to cause more harm than good.

Even after telling him to get away from propaganda and conspiracy theories he just says I am the one who is deluded lol.

So point being those who believe such lies from social media, researching etc will never take the vaccine no matter how much evidence is out there that the vaccine hasn't caused adverse affects.

It's up to the individual whether they have the vaccine or not but basing that decision on half truths and plain lies is bizarre to me.

I've heard various theories, microchip implantation and even mass extermination.

No government would massacre their population as they are the ones that pay taxes and provide income.

Implanting microchips? If they wanted to do that they would have to be microscopic.
In which case they would have been in our food and drink years ago

Planting microchips :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: think these people have been watching to many films, when we leave our homes, were on cctv thousands of times a day, they don't need a microchip and even if there planting 5G in us, well with a bit of luck with the price i pay per month for my phone ill get a better f**kin internet signal on it when out and about!!

The whole worldwide pandemic has been an absolute dream for conspiracy theorists. My thoughts are that it'd be a pretty big undertaking to get virtually every country in the world to act in cahoots for underhand reasons. Impossible imo.

there is a whole subsection of twitter that believe bill gates is behind the vaccines and that he also rigged the US election. he did this by refusing to feed residents in the care homes he owns unless they voted democrat via post.

be careful out there people

ok humans are incredible

Saturday, January 11th we had genetically sequenced COVID-19 +its genome was made public

This was before China had acknowledged human to human transmission and well before any cases had been confirmed in the west

By the time the weekend was over the Moderna vaccine was completed. Two days.

We had a 95% effective vaccine ready in a weekend. Monday 13th Moderna had the vaccine ready.

A month later it was in clinical trials.

Before the year is out we have multiple vaccines all gone through trials.

Tomorrow a vaccine will be going into arms of care workers.

No, I will be refusing the vaccine if offered.

I feel its hugely important that Pfizer have demanded legal indemnity protecting it from being sued. I think its fair to say this shows that the company has less confidence in this new vaccine.
Already there’s newspaper article where the Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus.

I have taken flu vacinations before due to having health issues but I have no confidence in this rush job vaccine.

Calling it a rush job vaccine is a push.

It's gone through as much testing as any vaccine, and has been tested on a large number of people.

The moderna jab was designed 2 days after the genome of covid was published. We had a vaccine on jan13th.

The reason the vaccines were so quick was because extensive work had already been done on mers and sars vaccines so they were confident in their approach.

This means the vaccine was based on established drugs. It's been around since January and has gone through all the usual testing.

Reading up on the vaccines has left me very confident

No, I will be refusing the vaccine if offered.

I feel its hugely important that Pfizer have demanded legal indemnity protecting it from being sued. I think its fair to say this shows that the company has less confidence in this new vaccine.
Already there’s newspaper article where the Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus.

I have taken flu vacinations before due to having health issues but I have no confidence in this rush job vaccine.

That's a perfectly reasoned, rational viewpoint - I can see your points.

Life expectancy like 100 years ago was between 40-50. Now it's between 70-80 and obviously medicine/science has got a lot to do with that. The worrying thing is if the Vaccine is that rushed and we are all walking round like the walking dead in 5 years lol. Saying that, most of the UK's town centres on a Friday/Saturday night is like the walking dead.

Don't think some of abuse @bonus2010 has got is right.

May not fully agree with what he has stated but that's his view and should be respected.
I agree because the 45,000 people who have had it without any side effects could have all been fibbing.

Also the fact that it may not stop people spreading it is a big nono.

If they get it they should be allowed to spread it at will.

If everyone else, or most of them have also been vaccinated, what difference does it make whether they still pass it on or not?

Last edited:
Back