Covid19 Vaccination

If it wasn't for the politicization of the Virus (especially in the US) then a lot more people would be willing to have it. It was reckless of Kamala Harris to say she wouldn't take it if Trump said it was safe.

I will certainly take it as soon as offered.

Too many anti vaccine haters out there specifically online spreading false lies for their own agenda, not caring that they are dividing people on this issue.

It was reckless of Kamala Harris to say she wouldn't take it if Trump said it was safe.
I think that was more of an insult about his intelligence rather than a serious remark about a vaccine.
Who would take any kind of medical advice from someone who thinks flushing the human body with disinfectant would be a good idea?
I wouldn't take advice from him on how to pour a glass of water

Tuesday 8th December care workers will start to receive the vaccine, see attached letter.

I have been very critical of the gov, but they have delivered in sourcing and approving vaccine.

What an achievement this is

Indeed, credit where it's due. A fantastic turn of events that'll change many people's lives.

Rightfully so the people on the frontline should get the vaccine first and those who are most vulnerable.

Within 12 months I do expect most of the UK to have more than enough doses of the vaccine.

Rightfully so the people on the frontline should get the vaccine first and those who are most vulnerable.

Within 12 months I do expect most of the UK to have more than enough doses of the vaccine.
Astrazenica vac ready within weeks. We have priority order with that, 100 million doses.
Moderna one ready before new year and UK has 7m on order but USA has priority on that one

Astrazenica vac ready within weeks. We have priority order with that, 100 million doses.
Moderna one ready before new year and UK has 7m on order but USA has priority on that one
Yes it is a good thing there are many different vaccines available to distribute which over time will be enough to vaccinate the worlds population.

Even though UK may have enough to vaccinate all its population in the next few months, some will obviously refuse to get the vaccine for one reason or another.

Yes it is a good thing there are many different vaccines available to distribute which over time will be enough to vaccinate the worlds population.

Even though UK may have enough to vaccinate all its population in the next few months, some will obviously refuse to get the vaccine for one reason or another.
Yes there will be enough for everyone on earth by the end of next year.
If the minority don't get vaccinated in UK but the majority do then the NHS will be able to cope.
This is all the pandemic has been about - overwhelming the NHS, as long as there's capacity then everything is fine, if millions refuse it and 20,000 of them get it and 250 of them die in hospital then this is manageable.
Sad but manageable, but there'll always be people who don't want it for one reason or another and obviously those who just can't be bothered but that's their choice.
I think a bit of normality around March /April is looking promising

The HIV taken over 10 years to produce and has not cured it only stablised it so in 10 months they can cure a virus come on...........

The HIV taken over 10 years to produce and has not cured it only stablised it so in 10 months they can cure a virus come on...........

Nobody's claimed to have cured it y'know? Lots of pharmaceutical companies have produced vaccines, vaccines prevent people who are exposed to a virus being infected by it for a length of time.

its also a bit like asking why in a world where we have umbrellas for showery downpours we cannot walk in a hurricane without getting wet

Back