Crashing ZGemma box

Hi all,
Had my Zgemma box off for 6 weeks and when I turned it on it had lost all of the ip the bouquets and I couldn't bring them back. Tried to update the box software and not it sits in a boot loop and the numbers on on box go up to 57 and then back down to 0 and boot fails with nothing displayed on the TV screen. Anyone know how to put the boxes back to factory default or flash it?

Much appreciated

Hi all,
Had my Zgemma box off for 6 weeks and when I turned it on it had lost all of the ip the bouquets and I couldn't bring them back. Tried to update the box software and not it sits in a boot loop and the numbers on on box go up to 57 and then back down to 0 and boot fails with nothing displayed on the TV screen. Anyone know how to put the boxes back to factory default or flash it?

Much appreciated
Try flashing on a fresh image such as Open ATV 6.1 and that can be done through zgemma.tv or you could use a backup image from here by WooshBuild etc.

Thanks Mate, I'll try that.
Once you've flashed the image, you will need to perform a scan again and if it's a cable zgemma then net id and other information needs to be inputted to your area.

If it's an 'S' model of zgemma then you can perform a scan with ABM and ensure no bouquet sections are hidden (there's an option) and then all the bouquets will be back when you go on favourites after the scan is performed.

You may also need to re adjust the display settings if the screen is slitghly off etc.

And reinitialise usb etc...

Tutorials to all this is available, you could also search how to setup enigma 2 and you'll find a thread on it all with images or just search your issue and you should find your help.

Or simply post here if any issues and hopefully someone will help.

Hi mate, I was just contacyed by my service provider iptvnow to say they are no longer operational. Would you have any recommendations for a provider.
Appreciate it.

Back