David Haye Vs Nikolai Valuev . starview eurovox.

soz fight is going to start between10pm 10:30pm, lettttsssssss geeettt rrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddddyyyyyyyy to rrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuummmmmmbbbbbblllllllllllllle.

Looking forward to it (y)
There will be a good link here ;)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Just to update I have a 100% confirmed stream but am waiting to check quality before I post. Will do so before fight.

may have missed some valuable information in this forum, but what time does the start actually fight and will i have it on a ex1000sl eurovox? I can see the preview but should i actually be seing the fight? Cheers

any ideas how i may get it on? All i can see is the preview screen - ive tried rescanning but cant seem to find the fight, any help greatly appreciated

latest firmware. iv have it on now here in dublin have you try factory reset and then rescan

If you do a rescan you should get the channel it's on. As far as I know about over there because it's a new channel if it's pay-per-view.

No prob man I have to tell my sis how to but her housemates are watching that other she-ite at the mo.

Oh Dee and whoever else would like it, don't worry mate I'll be posting the link around 10!!
Once main event starts rolling.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

This is the best one I have for the moment it will be in english supposedly it's perfect when you maximize.
Code:
http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch3.html

I know I usually point people away from this site but this link is safe.

Asolutely mate!! Sorry I didn't mean that to sound any way ish!!! Sorry mate that wasn't intended that way!

Back