Deleting IPTV

ephumuris

I had an IPTV test and it's now expired. How do I remove the bouquets for it on my zGemma h2s?? In the past I've gone to the effort of re flashing Wooshbuild. I'd rather just remove them if possible.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

With bouquets list open and first bouquet you wish to delete highlighted press menu, then press 8 to delete bouquet. A dropdown list appears asking you to confirm choose the bottom option which says something like yes and never ask this session again. Go to next bouquet you wish to delete press 8 and you will get same question again choose same option. After this be careful as the next time you select a bouquet and press 8 it will not ask the question and will delete without confirmation. Repeat the process highlighting bouquet and pressing 8 to delete on each bouquet you wish to remove. After removing all unwanted bouquets press menu again and choose the option to purge deleted userbouquets. Just so you are aware this may not solve your problem completely as depending on the way your iptv provider supplies his service, it may have an entry in it's script to re-import bouquets on a regular basis. Also if wanting to try a test from somewhere different any remaining traces of your old iptv service may cause installation problems with new one. I know it is a pain in the neck but you will probably end up re flashing unless you are very lucky.

Back