Difference between i55 and h2S?

I have experience with several boxes. I have a Zgemma H2H with virmen in the family room. a zgemma hth running sly in our bedroom and in the study i have a roku box running plex server, a mag 254 a android box running a few apk's and a zgemma i55 box.

the differences between the mag 254 and zgemma i55 are mainly in the user interface. Using iptv i find the mag and i55 both have the same amount of stability. I love the i55 as i have it set up exactly the same way as my H2H box running wooshbuild. its slick and pro looking. the 254 is very basic, but basic works without a hitch.

ive found it difficult to get a decent set up on the i55 as not alot of providers cater for the boxes. but i have recently taken out a sub and have been blown away by it. not only has all the channels been split into appropriate bouquets but there is a fully working epg and also allows you to record.

The only thing i noticed is the vod feature with the mag254 works better than on the i55.

it will ultimately come down to personal preference i love the way the i55 works at the moment looks top notch. but the simplicity of the mag will be appealing to others.

The zgemma h2h can run iptv but it struggles with some of the FHD channels taking a little longer to load.
Wanna pm me who you use?

the differences between the mag 254 and zgemma i55 are mainly in the user interface. Using iptv i find the mag and i55 both have the same amount of stability. I love the i55 as i have it set up exactly the same way as my H2H box running wooshbuild. its slick and pro looking. the 254 is very basic, but basic works without a hitch.

Can you just flash Wooshbuild that's made for the H2S onto the i55 and disable the sat tuners?

Can you just flash Wooshbuild that's made for the H2S onto the i55 and disable the sat tuners?
Look in the wooshbuild link for downlods but i dont think he has done a backup image for the i55 box,Ipab has done one and i have tested it and its very good

I have experience with several boxes. I have a Zgemma H2H with virmen in the family room. a zgemma hth running sly in our bedroom and in the study i have a roku box running plex server, a mag 254 a android box running a few apk's and a zgemma i55 box.

ive found it difficult to get a decent set up on the i55 as not alot of providers cater for the boxes. but i have recently taken out a sub and have been blown away by it. not only has all the channels been split into appropriate bouquets but there is a fully working epg and also allows you to record.

The only thing i noticed is the vod feature with the mag254 works better than on the i55.

it will ultimately come down to personal preference i love the way the i55 works at the moment looks top notch. but the simplicity of the mag will be appealing to others.

The zgemma h2h can run iptv but it struggles with some of the FHD channels taking a little longer to load.

DID YOU USE JUST NORMAL WOOSHBUILD IVE BEEN USING IT SINCE START BUTSOMEONE SAID IT DONT SUPPORT THE ZGEMMA I55
ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED

I have an I55 and it fantastic.
I have a skin to make it very easy to navigate and epg.
I can record on it ..what else donyou need. Not had one single drop.out in 18 months with my iptv provider.
Happy to share the provider details
But anyone having issues it's not the box.i would suggest it's your iptv service provider

I have an I55 and it fantastic.
I have a skin to make it very easy to navigate and epg.
I can record on it ..what else donyou need. Not had one single drop.out in 18 months with my iptv provider.
Happy to share the provider details
But anyone having issues it's not the box.i would suggest it's your iptv service provider
Not necessarily it could be box could be a connection problem dosnt always mean it's a provider issue just cause its good for one dosnt mean good for other or if on same server as someone else you encounter a problem and there service fine is that a provider issue There will be a time and a place where you have problems or your provider makes enough money then does a runner not every provider will have problems you say not single drop out but no mention if getting blocked when premier league is on

It one single issue
All genre. Never ever had a drop out or a glitch night. Never had to.say I'm.having probs. All sport. UK. La liga . Ufc. PPV. Www. Anything.
Why would provider do a runner. Good service retains users. So why run.
Point is the box can't be at fault. Designed to process a data stream. If input good then shouldn't be an issue
Surely
Just saying . Cracking box from.experience

Back