Dillian whyte vs Alexander povetkin,Winner?

GatewayIT

TK Supporter
what are your thoughts guys who will win ? is povetkin past it now?Dillian Whytes last figh didnt impress me too much , looked overweight and slow

I cant believe that this fight is ppv, disgraceful, its not even that great of a card, legit subscriptions are pricey enough as it is, and events like this should be covered with that, just a case of these greedy baskets out to fleece the boxing/sport fans out there.

Dylan whyte either to ko povetkin or points then will see fury vacate WBC belt as won't face whyte so will be AJ VS WHYTE for WBC and undisputed.

I cant believe that this fight is ppv, disgraceful, its not even that great of a card, legit subscriptions are pricey enough as it is, and events like this should be covered with that, just a case of these greedy baskets out to fleece the boxing/sport fans out there.
I disagree whyte has earned himself to be on ppv look at who he has thought and what's been thrown at him never ducked anybody done what's been asked fair play to him for getting ppv fight nights he deserves it I will pay for ppv it would be like saying aj vs fury shouldn't be ppv or fury vs wilder shouldn't be ppv.
You will see Alot of boxing fans paying as they cant go watch live so could possibly do some serious ppv numbers

I disagree whyte has earned himself to be on ppv look at who he has thought and what's been thrown at him never ducked anybody done what's been asked fair play to him for getting ppv fight nights he deserves it I will pay for ppv it would be like saying aj vs fury shouldn't be ppv or fury vs wilder shouldn't be ppv.
You will see Alot of boxing fans paying as they cant go watch live so could possibly do some serious ppv numbers
your telling me you haven't got a private seat in Eddies back garden ?

Despite his age povetkin will be tough opponent.

Fancy whyte to win though.

For me lomenchenko/Lopez and Garcia/Spence looking forward to in few months.

Hearn is known to be a greedy pr*ck. So no surprise it's on ppv. Just like his dad.

Whytes both fights with chisora were epic , it was like Dwayne Johnson and Vin diesel fighting over to can take the most roids.
i think he will beat povetkin , dont think it will go the distance though , really does depend what Whytes turns up tho

So take it you and grahamer67 won't be watching then with it been on ppv:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont agree with PPV boxing at all, never did, dont care who it is that is fighting, have this argument alot with my sons, two of which are Amateur boxers, they usually pay the £20 or whatever it is to watch the fights , as for watching it, no , heading to Co Sligo for a christening, but I would only be interested in the Taylor fight from that card.

Back