Dillian whyte vs Alexander povetkin,Winner?

It doesn't matter how good you are

That was your quote

Are we forgetting that povetkin is a Olympic gold medalist and wba champ? To me that means he's good, should whytte have beat him? Yes but dont 4get who he was up against.

Tbh I never thought Whyte would walk through him.

Despite his age still a very good.fighter. guy has only lost twice let's not forget that against quality opponents at that.

Tbh I never thought Whyte would work through him.

Despite his age still a very good.fighter. guy has only lost twice let's not forget that against quality opponents at that.
I don't see where whyte goes in all honesty, I like him and he's got no amateur background, he's beat some quality guys, his biggest mistake was getting rid of Mark tibbs, I dont know why he changed trainer but he didn't look right tonight, he seemed to have no spite, or maybe he thought this is done ill get some rounds in after a long year, and he got stepped and caught with a slick shot

I don't see where whyte goes in all honesty, I like him and he's got no amateur background, he's beat some quality guys, his biggest mistake was getting rid of Mark tibbs, I dont know why he changed trainer but he didn't look right tonight, he seemed to have no spite, or maybe he thought this is done ill get some rounds in after a long year, and he got stepped and caught with a slick shot

He took his foot of the gas instead of pounching on him in round 4 when he knocked him down twice in that round.

If rematch happens could see KO again.happening to Whyte.

Tbh I never thought Whyte would walk through him.

I thought he’d definitely win but knew Povetkin was dangerous early and on the inside with them uppercuts, and hooks but no one would of took that as was pure class the roll everything

He took his foot of the gas instead of pounching on him in round 4 when he knocked him down twice in that round.

If rematch happens could see KO again.happening to Whyte.
Yeah I dont understand what he was waiting for, the fight was done, his corner kept telling him to relax and wait but it was over just finish him, unfortunately he got caught and it was night night

I thought he’d definitely win but knew Povetkin was dangerous early and on the inside with them uppercuts, and hooks but no one would of took that as was pure class the roll everything

Povetkin. Proved tonight despite issues in early rounds he stuck to his game plan and it paid off.

Yeah I dont understand what he was waiting for, the fight was done, his corner kept telling him to relax and wait but it was over just finish him, unfortunately he got caught and it was night night

That's the.thing when you trap a lion in a corner he will fight back and he came back roaring and finished Whyte.

Whyte honestly should have tried to be.more aggressive instead of just jabbing his way through rounds.

That's the.thing when you trap a lion in a corner he will fight back and he came back roaring and finished Whyte.

Whyte honestly should have tried to be.more aggressive instead of just jabbing his way through rounds.
Yeah i don't understand what he was waiting for tbh

Lets see what happens next as fury I think will beat wilder again and I think after this fight he won't care who the mandatory is. Think he will easily out box both men as his style for a heavyweight is so awkward.

So that is still in limbo. Fury has to fight this year even if it's not wilder then.

Tbh even without crowd personally enjoy sports back. Love sports above other stuff that you would normally watch.

Ye similar to.Tyson not on same level as the great man lol.
Yeah different class but same inside fighters but nowhere near same class as Tyson ever
Agree whyte should have definitely put pressure on especially with knock downs but Povetkin was caught but no real power from whyte with them knockdowns but was class timing so should of followed through more and definitely put pressure on after

Back