Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eihab Hala

Registered
Hi,
for the experienced ones I have so many questions and you really have to pair with me. I can do all your valuable instructions as you guys will guide me to. First I will add it in points so it would be easy to answer all of them or some of them if you will. I have an Enigma2 Box MD920 UHD Box. Thank you.
1- to add and remove or hide channels. What is the good way? is it buy using a service like an xtream editor or is there a better way?
2- what is the good way of having my channels on the box updated while this edited channels are being hidden or removed without having to edit them again?
3- How to add subtitles to the IPTV?
4- what is the best way to connect to my box if I am using MacOS?
5- In general where to go If I am new to all of this Enigma2 thing?
6- how to get the full potential of my box anyway of course in the region of IPTV?
7- is it ok to use the xtrem editor if so the pro version or the standard because the prices are the same for 20 credit and I will only have one playlist and that is 3 credit for a year so I can use it yearly with that credit without having to resubscribe for another year in the standard?
8- how to add different parental controls with rating in general or add two different passwords one for adult content and the other one for other movies and content that I don't want my kids to see?
In general, I would like to know everything so just push me guys to the right directions.
Thank you

Last edited: