DS Help

MICKAH

Guys any of ya need some help with DS cards ot loading etc, create a thread and I will help ya as best I can, I can fix cards that have the dreaded SRRAM error or the menu.dat fix,

can anyone please help.i have downloaded a ds rom but when i put it on my memory card and try to play it it wont open the game.

can anyone please help.i have downloaded a ds rom but when i put it on my memory card and try to play it it wont open the game.

anto what card and what version and have you the latest firmware(system folder):rock on:

sorry sinno been working.have r4.downloads to winrar.then im stuck cause i cant extract to anywhere.so i have to do something else first but i dont know what.cheers for reply

hi sinno.sorry again to bother you.when i download rom it goes to winrar.i extract to somewhere else but its not nds file,it says file folder.what do i have to do now.thank you for your help.

Open the file folder,you may have more winrar or winzip files,hold Ctrl key and click on all the winrar files and then extract this will give you the rom file

Back