dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

I tried it with recording BBC 1 Virgin it doesn't allow me to watch anything on sky non FTA and vice verse it seems to be a issue with watching subscription channels when recording on a FTA tuner

Sorry that was an error on my side I don't use cccam and thought that I downloaded the latest cccam this should sort you out.

Press portal red to remove plugins go to softcams and choose cccam221 to uninstall it once uninstalled go back and press green to install plugins go to softcams and download cccam (2.3.0-r4)

Now press blue button then softcam Manager and start ccam.2.3.0 and blue to enable startup

Last edited:
for some reason when i flash my box with this build it changes my ip address 192.168.1.91 it wont let me into my box with filezilla?

That should have been resolved in the last update menu, setup, system, network, network wizard and change dhcp to yes then green to save. you may get a vix error reboot but dont worry that will work fine.

Hi,

Is their a way to get both sly and Vm subs to work together?

I have both, but in the cam settings it only allows me to active one or the other...ideally i would like the HD channels to come from VM and the other channels from sly.

Any help would be appriciated... thnaks!!

Yes you can. If both of your lines are n lines, you can put both into newcamd.list and activate mgcamd. If both are c lines or you have one c line and one n line, you can put both into cccam.cfg, but you must use cccam v 2.30.

Hi, after in this on my box H2H. its very slow , take few sec to change even a channel. Actually ABM would not work in Ireland. So I had scan everything manually and now very very very slow. Any suggestion/recommendation please

I'm not sure why it's running slow for you press portal, catchflush press blue for clear now mines showing 37% used.

This is designed for one set of bouquets by replacing the non available sky uk hd channels with virgin so I don't think it will work with roi first.
Try menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers sky roi change roi hd to custom and generate sections bouquets green to save.
go to providers order highlight sat_282_sky_irl and press yellow till its first then green to save.
Then hide section and untick all the sky roi sections green to save then start scan.

That should give you one set of roi bouquets then sky uk then virgin all channels.

Last edited:
Thanks for prompt response . Its 36.33%
Will I delete all the bouquets before that? because there are thousands of scanned chanells now as i did manually. When I do it trough ABM I get this " time out for tuner lock" so i had to do it manually. Help would be highly appreciated

time out for tuner lock normally leads to both services not connected top left bottom right you can delete bouquets before scan but i dont. if you still get time out for tuner lock try menu, setup, searvice searching, sat finder to check the signal for both tuners press right to change tuner

ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml reboot box then start scan i think it maybe clashing because of some of the roi channels have been placed in the custom.xml to go into sky uk so wont work with roi

Is there a way to reduce the channel zap delay? I find that after entering a channel (e.g. 301), it takes too long to change over. I am using the 'extended number zap' plugin, which works fine, but I would like to learn to edit an xml file (if there is one that holds these settings) that will do the same job.

Also, is there a way to change the 'your zgemma h.2h is rebooting' text?

I'm not sure about reducing the zap speed I'll have a look into it.

For changing the text i use xml ranch ftp to usr/share/enigma2/VM HD right click edit on the skin.xml and use the search function and search your zgemma h.2h is rebooting edit it to what you want and close your ftp program may ask you if you want to save it press yes then reboot

Last edited:
Back