dsayers2014 vix3.2037 for the h2h with one set of bouquets

I'll have a look tomorrow after work but mine isn't coming on. For now press the audio button and choose the next option there's a setting in the audio settings to stop it from coming up but I can't remember id it for this image or vix4

Top image dsayers, you mention that you need to have both sat and cable leads connected for this to work? I have it working with the sat tuner disabled (as I need to run an extra cable from the dish). It won't cause any issues will it? Oh I had to change up the boot screen (box is for my Mother) LOL!

I've updated to Vix 4.1 that doesn't have the bootscreen if it's working fine with just cable you should be ok it's just when you set for sat you will need a sat sub because of the custom.xml

Whilst setting up I did a full scan for sat and cable (as I have both lines upstairs but not downstairs) and it's working fine with just the cable tuner/input now, at a guess I'll just enable the sat tuner and unhide the Sly bouquets when I get the line sorted? Logically that sounds about right to be hah!

i dont know where my last post gone i have installed dyer image but showing me all channel locked any help pleasethanks

i dont know where my last post gone i have installed dyer image but showing me all channel locked any help pleasethanks

As t30485 said have you input your line details following the guide? Try to give as much information for what you've done so far ie nline or cline and what cam your using mgcamd or cccam. I have an updated image vix4 the link is in the first post

Last edited:
Hi - will this work just with Skye feed - will use with cable at my bro's house. How will it display? Just skye nos in a VM skin?
Thanks

Pretty much but all the unavailable Sly HD channels have been replaced with VM so if you only have a Sly feed they won't work

Hi - will this work just with Skye feed - will use with cable at my bro's house. How will it display? Just skye nos in a VM skin?
Thanks

ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml reboot box then in providers choose your area custom not sd or HD then start scan. You will also need to disable tunerb menu , setup , service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner b to unconfigured

---------- Post Merged at 09:13 PM ----------

Also use vix4.1.001 links in the first post

I wonder if anyone can help am new to this box..i ftpd the imagebackups folder as per instructions to Hdd then that's where I get lost the bit below

menu
setup
vix
image manager
blue to restore

I don't see the vix option on my box am using the H2H but it has the open atv 5.1 pre installed any ideas how I install this image?

Back