dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply dsayer think I narrowed it down to my server so just hoping it gets sorted soon

urgh, I overwrote the newcamd file with my old sly only file. whats the syntax for a dual sly virmin line?

CWS_KEEPALIVE...
CWS = ....sly
CWS = ....Virmin?

I've just upload this onto my box and notice that there are two lots of movie HD channels. For example 303-312 are HD channels from tuner B so they work fine, but 330-340 are also HD, but tuner A, so they don't clear.

sorry for the delay this has had me scratching my head as well as the other mod im trying. please unzip and ftp this updated View attachment 17734 file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom then start scan then you should have the sky movies sd channels where the hd channels are ie 314 sky movies sd

Any chance you could edit this to swap the BT sport HD channels over?

Also Setanta HD and Setanta ireland arent appearing in the sports bouquet - swap channels set to Y

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ----------

Never mind - I've done it. See attached View attachment sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.rar

Last edited:
I have daysavers2014 image already flashed works fine, but however when I go to configure settings under the AV settings option the box crashes every time .. Any ideas why this is happening ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have daysavers2014 image already flashed works fine, but however when I go to configure settings under the AV settings option the box crashes every time .. Any ideas why this is happening ?

I haven't noticed any issues what are you trying to change? The only thing that you should change is the mode from 720 to the resolution of your tv

I wanted to remove the channel picon and just display the number but I went to the customise option and it just crashed and rebooted the box

No issues with the customise page for me.
For displaying picon press epg then menu service title mode it should be channel number and service name press right to change it

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ----------

If you want to remove picons from epg press down for epg menu, settings change show picons In service list to yes or no

Any chance you could edit this to swap the BT sport HD channels over?

Also Setanta HD and Setanta ireland arent appearing in the sports bouquet - swap channels set to Y

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ----------

Never mind - I've done it. See attached View attachment 17814

i think its because you must of updated the satuk providers file that removes the bthd channels from the whitelist and swap. theres no need to update the sat_282_sky_uk.xml but thanks for the file ill use it on the next update hopefully soon once i can edit a script that will allow you to update the custom.xml via my dropbox account from autobouquetsmaker menu rather then having to ftp it

Many thanks for a great image and instructions. Using slyk skin and it's running great. The box still boots up with the vm logo, any idea how would I change this to the sky logo?

Use the logomatic tool just google and image you want then use the tool to convert and send it to the box

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 AM ----------

Or have a look in kiddacs Dropbox account he has a few logos in there for you to use the tool

trying to swap the bt sports hd channels from virgin in to the main sky bouquet to no avail. Edited the custom xml, rebooted box and ran ABM scan but still sky channels in main bouquet. Inserted this amongst the existing inserts:
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="527" target="413"></insert> <!-- bt sport 1 hd -->
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="528" target="417"></insert> <!-- bt sport 2 hd -->
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="529" target="414"></insert> <!-- bt sport euro hd -->

Any idea where I am going wrong?

Never mind, sorry had my channels mixed up. Never seen hd was on 527,533 etc

Last edited:
trying to swap the bt sports hd channels from virgin in to the main sky bouquet to no avail. Edited the custom xml, rebooted box and ran ABM scan but still sky channels in main bouquet. Inserted this amongst the existing inserts:
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="527" target="413"></insert> <!-- bt sport 1 hd -->
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="528" target="417"></insert> <!-- bt sport 2 hd -->
<insert provider="cable_uk_virgin" source="529" target="414"></insert> <!-- bt sport euro hd -->

Any idea where I am going wrong?

Never mind, sorry had my channels mixed up. Never seen hd was on 527,533 etc

unzip and ftp this View attachment 17734 file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom then menu, setup, system, service, searching, autobouquetsmaker start scan [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Quick question, if I have two H2H boxes on the same network, is it going to cause an issue. I noticed the hostname is the same for both of them. If I need to change the hostname, how do I do that ? Couldn't see it in the menu anywhere.

Quick question, if I have two H2H boxes on the same network, is it going to cause an issue. I noticed the hostname is the same for both of them. If I need to change the hostname, how do I do that ? Couldn't see it in the menu anywhere.

no as long as they have a different ip address

Hi DSayers - is a new version of your image due soon at all? Any improvements or changes in the pipeline? I don't quite know how Vix works but is there a new improved version of that out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back