dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding skins...do I need to install a cable specific skin like kiddac vskin or sat skin slyk HD will still be fine ? Also if I want to revert back to the default skin of this image how do I do it ? (I like the default skin just wanted to see the cross tabs in slyk skin allowing to jump from 1 category to another)

You can use any skin you want to change the skin press menu, setup, system, user interface, skin setup and change from there

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ----------

The tabs are there just for show you can still press previous and next between 0 to change bouquets tabs just allow you to see the next bouquets

Cachflush should be running every 30 minutes you can change it.
No need for epg refresh that's for cable. crossepg is for sat that's set to run daily.

Crossepg has to be run manually? Even after running lots of gaps for certain channels - mainly the sly ones. Where is it pulling the info from?

i'm not sure why your getting loads of gaps with crossepg mine runs fine and updates every morning it uses sky uk opentv as its source

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 PM ----------

in crossepg try defragment database then download now.
out of interest has anyone tried plex on this image and having issues with channel numbers not displaying on epg?

Got this on a H2H nice.Only issue is when crossepg updates in the early hrs it sticks on loading data and the clock freezes although pic is still running.have to turn off turn on?

Got this on a H2H nice.Only issue is when crossepg updates in the early hrs it sticks on loading data and the clock freezes although pic is still running.have to turn off turn on?

again i'm not sure why people are having issues with crossepg mines fine try as i suggested above in crossepg defragment database then download now if that doesn't work ftp medi/hdd and delete the epg.dat file.

Thing is it run fine when setting up the box have full epg but does as above.Ill try as you say mate.

can you check the time abm, crossepg and epg refresh is set to run at? They should be at least 15 minutes apart if not they maybe conflicting each other i've re flashed other images and changed settings since uploading so they maybe different to whats on the seup guide

It should only take a few minutes it sounds like your hard drive/usb has corrupted check if it's mounted correctly menu setup vix mount manager it should show media/hdd then ftp media/hdd to delete the epg.dat file

That should be fine can you run crossepg to see if it gets stuck again if it does delete the epg.dat file.

Edit just seen your post glad it's sorted

Hi everyone got a big issue my internet keeps disconnecting after watching for a little while even the wifi stops working i have to restart the router then it will start working again for a bit then the same issue any ideas why i have a direct connection im using virgin super hub 2g 5g router

got all this up and running in less than 30 minutes anyone unsure about installing this dont be worried it is really esay a big thanks to dsayers for supplying it

Great work excellent first class work mate but I'm having a no signal box loads with the vm image but then no signal I'm missing something as I can't go in to menu or anything and it's driving me nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back