WooshBuild E-Channelizer - Wooshbuild

Blizzard17

Hello

After rebooting/installing Whooshbuild from scratch today (all latest updates)

Im in need of some help, when running the e-channelizer software and trying to connect/read to the ZgemmaH2S box, i get a message come up saying the follwoing (see image)
I have not seen this before and have done many installs but this time im unable to access the STB as i dont seem to have the correct creds (as far as im aware its just (Username - Root) (Password is left bank)
Is there something im missing or has something been changed in wooshbuild

2020-04-10 18_09_02-.png

if using ATV 6.4 you may need to set a password for root on the box Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Password Setup and then once done enter the same password in the form above.

I've never used e-channelizer but atv 6.4 needs a password set for ftp access etc

It's I.p address username root password
Which you set up in the system off your reciever menu setup system network add a password

Hat down to you guys, you know your stuff top service thanks again, learn something new every day

All working, Cheers

Hello: It has everything to do with the Firewall security settings from the machine where your E-Channelizer resides. I faced same problem and wressled with it for nearly 3 days until I figured it out. Allow E-Channelizer through your Firewall (via Inbound and Outbound Rules), then refresh E-Channelizer and start it up, search or input your device - GUARANTEED !!!

After rebooting/installing Whooshbuild from scratch today (all latest updates)

Im in need of some help, when running the e-channelizer software and trying to connect/read to the ZgemmaH2S box, i get a message come up saying the follwoing (see image)
I have not seen this before and have done many installs but this time im unable to access the STB as i dont seem to have the correct creds (as far as im aware its just (Username - Root) (Password is left bank)
Is there something im missing or has something been changed in wooshbuild

View attachment 49680

Sorry to intrude this old post but I am having the same issue here and I this used to work just by adding a default profile (user root and blank pass) now I have reimaged the box with OpenVix 5.4 and I am asked for the same when trying to access it with E-Channelizer.
Funny thing is that I can open an SSH session with Putty with blank password and root as user and same with an SCP session with WinSCP. I am also abla to open the interface with OpenWebIF which uses the same port as E-channelizer (80) and I dont need to put a password in the browser. Do you know what can have changed in E-Channelizer behaviour?

Back