E2 quad, or triple tuner box wanted

Armpit1UK

Good Morning all,

I'm looking to replace my ageing Technomate TM2T and would like to upgrade if possible to a triple, or quad tuner. It must have at least 2x sat and 1x cable tuner (pref not USB) and must be capable of running IPTV plugins. Would take with, or without HDD. Ethernet and/or wifi is fine. Would consider any decent box but not clones, or bricked. Dependent on the area, could arrange to collect. Hope someone has what I'm looking for

I don't think you'll get a better value triple tuner than the Tiviar Alpha that sicilian suggested on WoS or are you looking to spend a lot more than £99?

I don't think you'll get a better value triple tuner than the Tiviar Alpha that sicilian suggested on WoS or are you looking to spend a lot more than £99?
The price isn't necessarily the issue but more the fact that those boxes aren't a familiar name. Also, the Viper Combo HDD looks to be a similar spec and the same price? Input from anyone who owns either of these would be good. I'm also happy to look at a good spec quality 2nd hand box (Xtrend or Vu+ etc), if there are any available.

I think the Tiviar is made by the same company that made the Formuler F1 and pretty much the same spec.
The Tiviar and Amiko Viper are both on sale by a very reputable UK seller so I don't think you'll have any problems with either.

Hi folks, never did find the right deal. Still looking for a Quad tuner E2 box (2x Sat, 2x Cable), or Triple (2x Sat, 1 Cable, with USB tuner capability). Quite happy with 2nd hand if in good condition. Anyone looking to sell?

Back