E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have e2istream installed on 2 x boxes running woosh build but neither have updated since end of jan . they were updating fine, can anyone advise if its just me, and i need to do something different (if so what) or if this plugin is also dead and not receiving updates? most links in plugin are now outdated and i cant find a new update for the plugin that would resolve this issue, or weirdly anyone else saying they have same issue which is why it may just be me. help appreciated.

i have e2istream installed on 2 x boxes running woosh build but neither have updated since end of jan . they were updating fine, can anyone advise if its just me, and i need to do something different (if so what) or if this plugin is also dead and not receiving updates? most links in plugin are now outdated and i cant find a new update for the plugin that would resolve this issue, or weirdly anyone else saying they have same issue which is why it may just be me. help appreciated.
The latest version is 2020.01.03.01, it has not been updated since then

I dont use it so much now I have other options! I did try this afternoon and the ones that I usually use were ok Series 9 and series the watch!
Hoping things will improve as it was bonus for e2 boxes

needs an update urgently most links or hit and miss at the moment put locker i find is the most reliable as of now

on an other forum e2iplayer plugin has regular update. I did not try to use that plugin from long time. Is it worth to try it or it is exactly the same like e2istream

Not much working at all now, Series 9 and Series/ the watch were always two reliable ones, but these have stopped now, the only ones working for me are Streamlord and Media box in the Tsi player and putlocker is working, but FF/RW and Pause dont work on Putlocker, although some older episodes of series are working on Series 9, no new episodes are playing on there.

Is there an alternative to e2istream we can try?

Alternatively is there more coders that can help to maintain e2istream and make it a better functioning product for all to use?

Is there an alternative to e2istream we can try?

Alternatively is there more coders that can help to maintain e2istream and make it a better functioning product for all to use?
There is a dedicated thread on the guys who update it but its on another forum

Is there a link to the forum so people can be a bit more informed as to the direction of e2istream and for the reasons why it isnt being updated at present?
Sorry google is your friend there,Not allowed to post links to other forums

Most other versions of e2iplayer/e2istream are supporting foreign categories I haven't seen much happening in the UK side of the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back