E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just sits at 'Downloading', has for weeks and I was hoping e2istream would have fixed it .

But no such luck, its hardly geolocked, anybody know, as I'm in ROI ?

Last edited:
Mine just sits at 'Downloading', has for weeks and I was hoping e2istream would have fixed it .

But no such luck, its hardly geolocked, anybody know, as I'm in ROI ?
I have same, it works about 2 hours ,then won't load. I'm in Ireland too, this happened on samsamsam version, the leaked private one, even after changing host, & the new one same. ISP is eir, but it was doing same on VM, it works fine each day for a few hours,

Just flashed ATV 6.3 to do some testing and used
Code:
wget http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
worked fine and so did installing ipk so im not sure what the issues is/was but maybe fine

Code:
worked fine and so did installing ipk so im not sure what the issues is/was but maybe fine
Code:
me aswell dsayers2014 got this to work on wooshbuild infinity atv 6.3 install your code then ipk e2istreams updated and working.

I have same, it works about 2 hours ,then won't load. I'm in Ireland too, this happened on samsamsam version, the leaked private one, even after changing host, & the new one same. ISP is eir, but it was doing same on VM, it works fine each day for a few hours,

Putlocker working today for the first time in weeks, did nothing to the box.
See how long its lasts though. :whistle:

is there a reason the installation script does a reboot rather than just restarting enigma2? I can't seen anything but I do have a habit of looking with my eyes closed LOL

Could do with search function on the blue labeled watch series if possible not complaining makes it easier and great plugin

Could do with search function on the blue labeled watch series if possible not complaining makes it easier and great plugin
Search function was removed when they used an alternative url for it to work without vpn but broke search function. I think they've removed it till they can find a work around.

Edit it was my last watchseries commit to e2iplayer that broke the proxy. I've given e2istream the info to hopefully fix it

Last edited:
is there a reason the installation script does a reboot rather than just restarting enigma2? I can't seen anything but I do have a habit of looking with my eyes closed LOL
it might be to do with e2iplayer, when samsamsam gave it to all it updated original install,some of the last versions, non sam, leaked ones etc, a new install every time, when you installed &restart gui, more often than not you had to reboot, to fully remove e2iplayer, e2istream, streets better than those

hi guys
since ive put the e2istream onto my box i carnt get my samsung data pen to recognise it says there is not enough room in the hdd iptv cashe folder,and to connect the pen but it is not picking it up,has anyone got ant ideas,or the settings in config for the e2istream,im on 2019.06.04.01
wigan13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back