E2iStream [new name for E2iPlayer!!?] Download now. Updated regularly by new developer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this new version as good as the original?

Used to use iptv player few years ago but was pretty bad. Couldn't find any links whatsoever.

Don't know how good the original or newer e2iplayer is. Know it's free links so won't be perfect.

For the first command in first post use code tags. Also maybe without https so
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate http://www.softrix.co.uk/istream/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
E2iStream is a new and updatable open source plugin to replace E2iPlayer, that is now closed. This is how I installed it in a Zgemma H.2H box. IMPORTANT: In Plugin Browser do NOT remove E2iPlayer from Extensions folder before or after installing E2iStream. I typed the H.2H box IP Address (mine is 192.168.1.10) into the browser home page addressbar to open OpenWebif, selected Terminal, typed 'root', pressed Return key, copied the above Code from dsayers2014 and pressed Return again. Within seconds E2iStream 2019.06.05.01 had installed successfully, simultaneously removing E2iPlayer from the Plugin Browser list in WooshBuild Infinity on OpenATV 6.2 and replacing it with E2iStream. A thousand thanks for this excellent updatable plugin to the developer(s) and all involved in its public release. And a special thanks to the OP zgemmah2s and to dsayers2014 for the Command Line Code that made the installation so easy for me.

Last edited:
e2iStream is an excellent plugin to replace E2iPlayer. I typed my STB IP Address into addressbar to open OpenWebif, Terminal, typed 'root', return and copied above code from dsayers2014, return, and within a minute the plugin installed successfully, simultaneously replacing E2iPlayer in a Zgemma H.2H box on OpenATV 6.2 with WooshBuild Infinity. A thousand thanks for this plugin to the developer and all involved in its public release.
I second that, as I am sure many others will say the same, great to see the plug in being taken over with regular updates.

So...... can you download the updated version onto a zgemma H2S running whooshbuild infinity through the plugins? or do you need to use webif to get it? (if any of that is mis-spelled, I've had a rum)

54 pages? This is page 3 installing e2istream is on first post and only needs doing once. The plugin updates when going into e2istream config.

I clicked on the link bud, 54 pages of replies? i'll have a good read through tomorrow when I can. Many thanks for your efforts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back