e2istream

Sorry for hi jacking this post, but was wondering if there is any other "players" out there worth looking at or is e2iplayer and e2istream the only ones worth looking at. i had to flash my zgemma box and was wondering if e2istream is worth reinstalling again.

Sorry for hi jacking this post, but was wondering if there is any other "players" out there worth looking at or is e2iplayer and e2istream the only ones worth looking at. i had to flash my zgemma box and was wondering if e2istream is worth reinstalling again.
At the moment not much is working on it, but install it as he may come back, there are some different versions floating around but not sure if they are worth it!
Best to get a Firestick as back up!

Still a few things working on it, but it probably wont be for long, there are ones who would say to use TS Media but its not for me, I have tried it but didnt seem to be much working on it, then it blue screened my box, had to re flash in the end, on E2istream there is Series/thewatch (xstreamcdn link), Forja, Tantifilms and Streamlord in the TSI player that are working at the minute, having said that, I only ever download and watch later, so I dont know what they are like for watching live, and as Toddy2 says, a firestick is a good idea, I use Cinema HD on mine for anything that I cant get from the E2istream.

Which app? if you mean E2istream, then that would be through the F/B page, I dont use F/B and I never will, bit I have heard that the updates did not work anyway.
There are no updates available for e2istream on FB page. Only things available are some host files back and forth that some members and maxbambi have updated for e2player.

There are no updates available for e2istream on FB page. Only things available are some host files back and forth that some members and maxbambi have updated for e2player.
Yeah I seen something about that before on this site, I have downloaded all the movies and series that I think I will ever watch, just in case the plugin goes altogether, so its a good idea to do similar for anyone who can.

is that the updates to install Pycurl & FFmpeg, i never got round to installing them. is it worth it?
Those are only needed to be installed manually on older boxes if they had problems running e2istream , it installs most of its dependencies. where as e2iplayer you need to install dependencies from plugins..
They are probably talking about another build , if it was just information to get some hosts e.t.c working no reason that would not be posted on forum.

Back