easiest box

dee

TK Veteran
wots the easyiest box on the market to set up and use, in england as im thinking of getting one for the parents.

They are all pretty easy to set up dee.
The Starview super usb (sv4) is probably the easiest to flash, and starviews are very user friendly.
I wouldnt recommend getting one in Ireland at the moment, but you`ll be grand in the uk.

TBH though, you`re better off having a look around yourself & see which one suits you :)

its for the parents as long as i can sort the chanels for dad to watch this shower of ***** that is the cricket team il be fine, box iv got at the mo is pace 4110 so channels already in order noel.

thinking that get the starview and let them have my box, i can be so stupid at times.

Ive never had a problem with me SV4, other than the nagra change lol

Will work great for you in the uk.

brains running on slow, box iv got at the mo iv got to take the red jumper up reset the bk,ird cpdes to get the movies to work, but the parents wont worry about the movies

Dee, Ireland is full of boxes that don't work and prob never will again, i'm sure somebody here will have one they can send you cheap.

peeps are not reading posts properly as the sv 4 usb has a fix for N2 on the toolbar for ireland.

you could also go for a kryptview,that sorts out the channels like you get on ur cable providers and also has great support

Back